I have the perfect name for John & Kevin.....

JOrey ObKOhnEter.................I am feeling a little silly right now so bare with me if you don't like it....I have taken all of their names and made that above.....capitalized are the different names..................i figured KOhn and Eter go together for the Corn on the Cob....make it Bob Corn Eater.......ObKohnEter.......and Jorey is the first name for Julie and Corey which I stole from another Thread......:idea: :goodvibes ;)

basically its
Julie Corey Bob Kevin John Peter

JOrey ObKohnEter

JOrey ObKOhnEter.................I am feeling a little silly right now so bare with me if you don't like it....I have taken all of their names and made that above.....capitalized are the different names..................i figured KOhn and Eter go together for the Corn on the Cob....make it Bob Corn Eater.......ObKohnEter.......and Jorey is the first name for Julie and Corey which I stole from another Thread......:idea: :goodvibes ;)

basically its
Julie Corey Bob Kevin John Peter

JOrey ObKohnEter

And I thought I had too much time on my hands!:lmao: :lmao:

I like Corlie BobKohnEter myself!

I can't say the name I have for Kevin after he called me Reg EYE na. We have filters in place that prevent me from posting it. :mad:

Actually....I called her Mother Reg EYE na.

I hate being misquoted.

You keep it up Kevin.......Keep it up.........one day Mother Reg EYE na is going to catch a RED EYE down to Central Florida in the Center of Florida and ....well .........You are so lucky this is a Family Board..........or I would say what she would do................Mother Reg EYE na......you know what that is FUNNY:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :thumbsup2

I'm trying to decide which is more traumatic. Is it my high school Home Ec teacher, Mrs. Fish, loudly asking if my name is "Reg E na or Reg EYE na" or having Kevin use that lovely pronunciation on a podcast heard around the world?

Hard to choose. :confused3 Unlike Mrs. Fish, I know where you live Kevin. Be afraid, be very afraid. :scared1:

I'm trying to decide which is more traumatic. Is it my high school Home Ec teacher, Mrs. Fish, loudly asking if my name is "Reg E na or Reg EYE na" or having Kevin use that lovely pronunciation on a podcast heard around the world?

Hard to choose. :confused3 Unlike Mrs. Fish, I know where you live Kevin. Be afraid, be very afraid. :scared1:
If you do decide to go after Kevin, is there any chance of getting that live on Kaht Kam????

Sorry Kevin, you know we love ya but I had to ask......:lmao:

Mrs. Fish, I won't even go there!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mine aren't:

Kevin went to sleep in his little bed,
Reg EYE na found him,
Now he's dead.

:scared1: :eek: ..............MOTHER Reg EYE na......I am appauled at your behavior..............I will not tolerate such behavior young Lady...........now you have a Time-Out as well......Shame on you trying to do something to our Beloved Kevin........why because he called Mother Reg EYE na.........THE NERVE........:rotfl2: ...............................HEY Bawb....does Kart Kahm have NIGHT VISION......we have to get the Murder on Video and put up on the website..........that would be GREAT:thumbsup2

Just so you folks know, my grandmother's sisters name was Regina, pronounced Reg EYE na! :rolleyes1

:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter