I have the funniest PP Picture EVER!!! Posted the Pic! 12/09 P/T Report

I'm late in the game, but subbing! Your trip looks like it's going to be fantastic!:flower3: I really about died laughing at your funniest PP!! I'm glad that your mom is a good sport!

You will love the Osborne spectacle of lights. It is amazing :goodvibes When we went the last time I dragged everyone over there complaining and whining the whole way. Once they saw it though they were wowed. Completely worth the trek from MK.

Loved the pic of your mom :laughing: Everyone has a hair days like that at least once in their life. Glad she's got such a great sense of humour about it.

I hope you have a great trip. I can't belive that we will be there the same days and I looked at the days were you were going to be and we will not be at the same park any day. I don't know why I find that odd it is a big place lol. I hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful trip.

Just got caught up :) Your trip sounds great so far..I'd be a meal planner too if it weren't for my dial-up! By the time I looked at all the menus we'd be there..lol. Looking forward to following along...

Thank you everyone for joining in :goodvibes

I did change my park days up a bit and now we won't have the QDP:rolleyes1
Funny how things have changed so much for this trip. But at least we are going so I am very grateful. I can't complain at all. I talk with a lot of people that have never been and I can't believe it. I think everyone should go at least once. Every time I talk with someone (especially an adult) that has never been I want to have fundraiser for them so they can go.
:love:
So my park days have changed to:

12/10 (my b-day!!) Epcot and Merry Member Mixer @ 3pm - 5pm

12/11 Magic Kingdom

12/12 Animal Kingdom

12/13 Magic Kingdom

12/14 Disney Hollywood Studios

Oh and a big change my 83 year young grandma is coming! I took her in May for a surprise B-day trip. She found out that I was going and again. She told me "Ingrid, I don't care if you want me to go or not, I wanna go!" :rotfl: I don't mind. I look at it like this. I love my grandma and what a blessing it is for her to still be here and that she will be able to to join us with her great grands in the Happiest Place In The World! It is also sweet of her to rent a mini van for us too! Go Grannie. So I will add a picture of our newest cast member.

100_3378.jpg

So let's see what else? Oh yes the dining. Well...with the way our money flow has not been flowing that well I have decided not to do the QDP. I was bummed out for awhile but we are staying in a DVC villa. We can have enjoyable meals. My mom and I have brainstormed some ideas for meals. We know that we want breakfast to be simple. I am an early riser so we will want something fast. I told my granny that we will be leaving the room by 7am :lmao: and she said "INGRID!" and I laughed and said "That's the way it is!". We giggled about it. We will take our lunch to the parks. Then come back for dinner. So here are some ideas:

Breakfast - waffles, bagels, cereal, bananas, OJ, hot cocoa, sausage biscuits.

Lunch - Uncrustables PJ, Cesar chicken wraps, pita sandwiches, lunch-ables, salads (I need some more ideas:idea:)

Dinner - Stuffed cabbage w/ mashed potatoes, Salmon w/ herb butter rice, Sloppy Joes and French fries, Pizza, Sea Scallop Salad, Chicken Nuggets (for the kiddos) The Soup Man and grilled cheese sandwiches. I wanted to have great dinners so I would feel better about the dining. :hug:

So we have 18 days left I am so excited. I like saying in 8 days we will have only 10 days left :dance3: :cheer2:

I also got the two youngest footy pjs! Mickey and Tink!

I think you may have just got back...hope it was fun and your own food/cooking worked out well!

Plus I see your ticker is just over 11 months and staying at BLT.... we'll be there the same time :thumbsup2 if that's right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!