I have some questions on some ADRs I want to book

Bobb_o

DIS Veteran
I have a 7 night trip in September which is longer than I've ever booked and need some advice on booking.

1. I want to have dinner at V&A's, can I book this like I would any other restaurant online or is it best to call?
2. I want to book a Tiffin's River of light Dining package but on the website it seems like it only goes til 6/30 which obviously isn't 180 days from today. Does that mean I should book Tiffin's on my 6 month window and then add the dining package whenever it's available?
3. I'm usually only booking 3-4 restaurants a trip but this trip I have at least 8, should I book high priority restaurants first, restaurants that matter to me first, or just go in day order?

I have a 7 night trip in September which is longer than I've ever booked and need some advice on booking.

1. I want to have dinner at V&A's, can I book this like I would any other restaurant online or is it best to call?
2. I want to book a Tiffin's River of light Dining package but on the website it seems like it only goes til 6/30 which obviously isn't 180 days from today. Does that mean I should book Tiffin's on my 6 month window and then add the dining package whenever it's available?
3. I'm usually only booking 3-4 restaurants a trip but this trip I have at least 8, should I book high priority restaurants first, restaurants that matter to me first, or just go in day order?

I would book what matters most first and fill in the rest from there. If you go in day order you may not get your desired ADR's.

1. Can book online.

2. You will need to cancel and rebook to book ROL. It's not really an addition.

3. Yes, go for highest priority first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter