I Have Openings in my Private HHN RIP Tour October 6

Bump, Mac still has a few spots open. Will be a great way to tour HHN on the 6th of October.

Mac still has 2 spots left on her tour for Friday October 6. This is a private VIP Tour.

Mac has been doing private tours at HHN for years. I would wager no one knows more about HHN then Mac does.

If you want to have a fantastic time and be treated like a VIP at HHN come and join our group for a great night of haunted houses, rides, Halloween snacks and fun with fellow HHN fans.

I don't know how to private message. I would like to get a slot in this tour if one is still available! Please message me with details and payment options.

You need 10 posts in order to activate and use the pm system.
did send out a pm to you but realize it won't go through to you since you are lacking posts

Done. can you get my messages?
oct 6 is open for me
where to pay
what's included for private? I saw better food in a video on youtube and meet and greet.. I'll message back tomorrow. Hope I can get a slot

If plans work out tomorrow, we could be only having one spot left

Will keep # of available slots updated here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!