I have no words to describe this.

There's a six flags in Kentucky? That seems like the worst possible place for a six flags.

i don't know what i would do i think i would've started to cry and sceam i almost have tear tears in my eyes thinking about it

That's just awful.
God... I can't even imagine....

Oodles of pixie dust for her :wizard:
I hope she recovers well.

I started crying reading that article. That poor, poor girl.

I saw this on the CB yesterday.
Ay,carumba.
I can't imagine what that poor girl is going through.

I refuse to do any of rides like that. It happened at an amusement park near me(not sure exactly what happened,but heard there was an injury to a person on the ride)and I can't do rides like that ever since.

Oooh, thats gross. I couldn't imagine seeing that. I know I would of been sick over it.

That is so horrible!! It's scary how you think that all of the rides are safe, but anything like that can happen to you at any park on any ride...freaky.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! i hope she is ok though that would be really painful.....i would have been screaming my head off if i was her...and i love the witnesses grammar "we seen her"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter