I have a silly question?

TiggerFamily

Love to scrap book
OK I've been scrap booking for a long time now but I'm 99% a CM girl. What the heck is a Sizzix for, what is it? I read all you talk about them all the time. I feel so silly asking, forgive me for being clueless. Thanks Nancy

If you are thinking about Sizzix I would recommend talking to people who have it and trying it out first. I am a CMC and was actually thinking about buying it then I talked to a few people. It is very pricey, you have to buy plates and it is very time consuming. Personally, lack of time is my biggest problem so I passed!

I personally love my sizzix. I haven't bought anything full price. I always use the 30%, 40%, 50% off coupons for michaels, acmoore, hobby lobby. I usually even buy from their website only when there are really big sales - like the last time I bought anything was two sizzlets alphabets (usually 149 EACH) that were on sale for $129 for the pair.

You can get the sizzix machine half price for $35-40. Check out their website and see what they have - that is what I do, then I look for the things on sale at local stores or wait for a good online sale. www.sizzix.com

I am a CMC too and love my sizzix. I like the alphabets because you get a better variety of fonts with that then you do with the ABC stickers. You can use your CM paper for it.

I also like some of the die-cut shapes that I use alot and since CM has discontinued their diecuts this is great.

I also never spend full price, wait for a sale, use those Michaels Coupons, and even ebay!

I love my sizzix as well. I like the variety of fonts and it is very easy to use. And it's not that expensive. I bought my first alpha set for a swap and saved a tone making my own titles x 20 and my own die cuts for the tag. I'd say around Christmas or New Years you will be able to score some great deals on ebay for the dies, b/c the new laser cutters that are coming out. My best friend already sold her sizzlets, totes, and sizzix and funded part of her wishblade. I really would like a new cutter, but just don't think I can part with my sizzlets even if i get one. Alot of scrappers may see the sizzlets as expendable when the new cutters hit mainstream and will be itching to sell thier dies, cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter