I have a baggalini bag to trade or give

Xanthe

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I hope this is ok to post here, I thought if anyone was going to love this bag and keep taking it on trips to the World...my dis friends would!

I have a red Bagallalini messenger bag in ripstop nylon I would love to trade for a Vera Bradley or, possibly just find a new home for! I've used it for 5 WDW trips and it's time for a change. This is a fantastic bag.

If you're interested, just send me a PM :)

Cheers
Xanthe

Hi everyone!

I hope this is ok to post here, I thought if anyone was going to love this bag and keep taking it on trips to the World...my dis friends would!

I have a red Bagallalini messenger bag in ripstop nylon I would love to trade for a Vera Bradley or, possibly just find a new home for! I've used it for 5 WDW trips and it's time for a change. This is a fantastic bag.

If you're interested, just send me a PM :)

Cheers
Xanthe

What kind of VB are you looking for:confused3

I'm very flexible. I love cross bodies like the hipster, flapster and messenger as well as totes but I'm open to offers.

Thanks
Xanthe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter