I had my first Curves measurement/weigh in today

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I lost 2.5 inches! Woo Hoo! I lost 1.50 off my bust (of course it had to be off my bust :rolleyes: :teeth: ), 0.50 off my waist, and 0.50 off my abdomen. I also went down 1.20% body fat. Hooray! My weight stayed exactly the same, but I think that's good because I actually gained a little, and lost it again I think (we'll see for sure at WW tomorrow). :bounce:

congrats...... that's wonderful!!! I just joined Curves yesterday and can't wait to start!!

That's great!! :D Don't cha just love the tape measure!

Keep up the good work!!

:bounce:

That's wonderful, Elisabeth. Muscle tissue weighs more than fat so the scale may show that you gained a little but that's a good gain.

I'm so proud of you!

Congratulations! I started Curves a couple weeks ago so I am still waiting for that first measurement. I hope I have success like you did. Way to go!

Congratulations, Elisabeth!!!!

Isn't the bust the first thing to go? ha ha! You are crushing on the numbers! Down 1.20% bodyfat is amazing!!!! I can't wait until your next set of measurements is taken. I bet you will be really pleased with the results.

Good luck! I'm happy that you are shrinking away! :) You'll be teenie-tiny by the time your wedding date gets here! (hope I get a chance to meet you then if you can spare 5 minutes!) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter