I had an amazing Poly conc. trip.

minnie my my

Mouseketeer
We returned from our 7 night stay at the Polynesian concierge lv on Aug 4. I've been so busy with remodeling our house this is my first chance to tell you about it. Anyway, we had a fabulous trip.

The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. My son got really sick during our stay and the staff called a doctor for us and asked several times how he was doing. I was so thankful to have them to recommend and call a doctor for me.

Tara is just amazing. She always remembered our room number and our names. I only went to them 2 or three times for priority seatings but she never had to ask who I was and she wasn't even there the day we checked in. There was another guy that always talked to my son and called him by name each time we walked through the check in area on the first floor. We never told him my son's name that I can recall. He just remembered it through conversation.

The lounge always had plenty of food and drinks out with the exception of one afternoon. It was right after a downpour so I'm sure they just had more people in there during the afternoon than usual.

The food was wonderful. I love that oatmeal and coffee every morning. We quit adding up how much money we were saving on water for the parks and coke and cookies for afternoon snacks. For us, concierge at the Polynesian is definitely worth it.

Our room was on the third floor and we had an amazing view of the castle. I have decided for the first time in my life that I would rather be on my balcony watching the fireworks than in the MK. YOu can't beat watching them in your pj's and slipping off to sleep while watching the castle change colors with out fighting crowds first.

I can't say enough wonderful things obout our stay there. We spent more time in the hotel than the parks for the first time ever because we just couldn't get enough of the place. It really is a relaxing resort.

Minnie my my, welcome home. I am glad that you had a magical stay. I have not stayed at the Poly myself, but have read such lovely things about that resort. If you have photos posted anywhere, please post the link to them.

Janet2K,

I'm sorry but I don't have a digital camera or scanner that is working right now so I can't post any pictures. Your picture of the castle is beautiful. I see that you love falling asleep while watching the castle change colors too. That would be a nice view to have in our backyards wouldn't it?

Glad you enjoyed your trip. We found ourselves spending more time at the Poly last year than in the park. It is our favorite resort and the view from a waterview room can't be beat.

Welcome Home Minnie My My!! Glad to hear your stay was great. Hope your son is feeling better!!

We will be staying in a Garden View Concierge room August 22-25! I cant wait!!! Its my birthday present from dh!! Best one I have ever gotten!

Just wondering what types of foods they had out at the evening service? Are they the same as on Tikimans site?? We actually plan to stay only at the resort during those three days so I am glad to hear that it was so magical and wonderful for you to do that. Did you do the Luau? Dh and I will be doing that while the kids go to the Neverland Club. The boys are SO excited about the Neverland Club!

The Concierge Staff has already been amazing for us. I called to ask if they could put two stuffed Stitch's in the room for my boys so they would get them when we got there. I expected them to say no but Matthew said NO PROBLEM!!! Im SO excited!!

Hey lvs_eeyore,

The food was basically the same as what Tikiman has listed. ONe difference that I remember is that we didn't have sushi. I don't remember what we had in it's place though. It was all very good. We didn't do the luau this trip but have done it before. We really enjoyed it. The food was great and the atmosphere was really fun. Thank you for asking about my son. He is much better. Playing at full force again. I hope you have a wonderful trip to the Polynesian.

Welcome back. Thanks for the report. I am glad you had a great time and got to enjoy the Polynesian. Sorry Chef Dick did not make his GREAT sushi. It is the best.

Aloha

Steve

lvs eeyore...

How did you pay for the Stitch dolls? Did they charge them to your room? I would like to do this for my DD in October and have a Lilo doll, autograph book and pen in the room for her. We are arriving alittle late this time and going over to Chef Mickey's for dinner. It would be great to already have the autograph book and pen already in the room waiting for her. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter