I had a strange nightmare about OKW renovations

Shadeaux

DIS Veteran
I had a very weird dream about OKW last night. All of the beautiful, large balconies had been replaced by ones the size of those at BWV. Not only had they been made smaller, they were painted an awful dark brown. When asked why the changes, management replied that they took a survey; members were asked if they liked the balconies at BWV and since most replied yes, they decided an enhancement was needed at OKW to make the balconies the same size. What was even weirder was in my dream I could hear people walking around on the new noisy floor! LOL, I'm never going back to sleep again! :eek:

I had a very weird dream about OKW last night. All of the beautiful, large balconies had been replaced by ones the size of those at BWV. Not only had they been made smaller, they were painted an awful dark brown. When asked why the changes, management replied that they took a survey; members were asked if they liked the balconies at BWV and since most replied yes, they decided an enhancement was needed at OKW to make the balconies the same size. What was even weirder was in my dream I could hear people walking around on the new noisy floor! LOL, I'm never going back to sleep again! :eek:
Repeat after me, "It's simply a much needed refurbishment, it will all be O.K." Now breath in, breath out! Close your eyes, keep breathing, visualize it with me: Freshly painted walls, crisp new blinds, flat screen TV's, beautiful wood floors, (note to self: make sure to book 3rd floor till we know how it will affect the noise level) and those large balconies with water views and lush landscaping!

Now open your eyes! :cloud9: Repeat after me, OKW, my home away from home!

So funny. Don't let Jim Lewis read about your dream though. :lmao:

I don't know which is scarier - your dream or Jim Lewis taking a survey and saying we members wanted the change :)!!

Could it have been too many spicey boiled crawfish???

Weird dreams always worry me, especially the ones when I wake up and I'm angry at the DH :rotfl: I had one recently, but it was okay there were lots of cute puppies in it. :lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter