I had a good mailbox day today!

M 'n C

DIS Veteran
I received my $10 mysurvey.com payment from my cashout on Aug. 22 and I got my QR special cashout today as well. Just waiting on my CD cashout to come now.

you sound like me!
I got my $10.00 mysurvey.com check yesterday and my QR $25.00 Disney card today, with the 1 disney dollar. :) I too am waiting for my cashduck cashout and feather cash out. It is only $17.00 for the two combined but every bit helps me get to my goal.

Gotta like that...nice when you open up and find those "surprises"...I am still waiting on the CD cashout too...sadly only one more after that one and they are both tiny! :sad1:

What is mysurvey.com?

(I guess I could surf on over there and find out)....AND...

Like I even need to know! SR & QR keep my extra minutes filled already!

You know...I just I tried to sign up for MySurvey thru QR, but it's a bad link--takes you to Value Opinions, which I already joined....thru SR, but never received credit for!

You will like mysurvey.com.

Right now I am trying out some shampoo/conditioners that they sent. I actually love them and will probably buy them now.

Well, I actually never signed up for it because QR didn't link to it.

Did ya'll join through a rewards program? I'd hate to give it a shot and then it ends up being offered on SR or QR! LOL...

Friday was my good mail day.

I received my givefun.com gift cards I ordered, my qr rewards, my SR rewards.

I just need my CD rewards, hopefully they come soon I cashed out in July in hopes they would be here before I leave on Thursday. :scared1: :scared:

Well, I actually never signed up for it because QR didn't link to it.

Did ya'll join through a rewards program? I'd hate to give it a shot and then it ends up being offered on SR or QR! LOL...

SR had it for a while and that's where I had signed up for it. I"m not sure if they still have it or not. I'm not sure if I ever got credit for it now that I think about it. I think they were sorta like inboxdollars where Tricia posted it and then they backtracked on her and didn't give her credit to give us. I like them and sometimes I get freebies to try out. The surveys they send you are like pinecone where you always qualify.

Oh I wanted to report that I also got my treasure cities payment last week with the $5 starbucks bonus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!