I Guess The Tag Fairy DOES Hang Out On These Boards

Congratulations!!!!

I guess I need to say something tag worthy so I can join the club too.

Thinking, Thinking, Thinking....

Congratulations!!!!

I guess I need to say something tag worthy so I can join the club too.

Thinking, Thinking, Thinking....

I think it comes when you least expect it...:confused3

Three years later and I've not said anything worthy! lol. It'll be ok people! We will be ok. ;)

Wow, we're pretty close to each other, too! :thumbsup2 I've been wanting to visit Charleston.

Congrats on the new tag! I've pretty much given up on ever being tagged.

Don't give up! I had over 2000 posts before I had a star upon thar! I was actually having a contest with some other DISers as to who had the most posts but no tag. I do believe I won and they owe me 21 Lapu Lapu's. :thumbsup2

For the longest time, I had no idea what the Tag Fairy was all about, but now I get it. So the tag fairy takes things you say on the boards and puts them in different colors under your user name. Pretty cool!

For the longest time, I had no idea what the Tag Fairy was all about, but now I get it. So the tag fairy takes things you say on the boards and puts them in different colors under your user name. Pretty cool!

:rotfl: I just figured it out, too... ;) I just assumed those were random tags you get when your posts reach a certain number. Silly me, I should have known it would be more special than that....this being the DIS and all....:rotfl2:

Congrats!!!

I was actually posting on another thread(on this board) that the Tag Fairy actually POSTED on.:faint:

I was soo excited!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I think your tag is adorable. One of the best. That Tag Fairy is so witty with the color-coding!

CONGRATS OP, and everyone else who was recently tagged. party:

I only get my snarky posts made into tags these days. Guess I have to stop making snarky remarks.

When I started this thread I was just so excited to have actually been tagged that I had to share my joy with my fellow DIS'ers!! :woohoo:

Thanks to all that have posted! And to those still waiting to be 'tagged' I think it happens when you least expect it. I definitly did not think my tag would be that I am a Harry Potter geek (although I am!)

:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter