I got Wyndham Orlando International Drive @ Priceline

1canadian

Mouseketeer
I was very apprehensive about booking a 3* with Priceline. I had CSME booked for July for $78/night. But the temptation was too much. I had been trying 4* with priceline - no luck - bid up to $48 and $20 AMX bonus. Decided to go for 3*. Had to break up the dates to get maximum AMX bonus. First 5 nights - Wyndham @$30 plus $20 AMX bonus. Next 2 nights Tampa (since we are going to Busch Gardens, and $30 was not accepted in Orlando) - Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens @ $30 plus $20 AMX bonus. Next 4 nights - Wyndham @ $30 plus $20 AMX bonus. Last 3 nights - Wyndham @ $30 plus $20 AMX bonus. With all the $$ I'm saving I knew I could rent a car since Wyndham doesn't have shuttle to WDW. Tried Priceline again - got compact car 14 days @ $15/day. I am very pleased with my priceline results!! Saving a fortune. Thanks especially to Robin - re: priceline advice. I've heard mostly good things about the Wyndham and feel comfortable about this booking! CAN'T WAIT TO GO! :D

Congratulations! Don't you just love Priceline? I have used them for airfare, hotel and rental cars. In each case I've paid at least 40% less than the lowest published rates. It does take some homework to figure out how to get the best price, but its well worth the effort!

mouse_micky.gif

I agree, it's great! But certainly does take a little practice on how to get best rates.

On the Budget Board there is a link to TravelSheryl's website that explains the ins and outs of Priceline bidding and offers bidding strategies for Orlando and many major cities. It's been a great resource for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter