I got to meet Mackey Mouse today

safetymom

dis veteran
I was lucky enough that I got to meet Mackey Mouse in person today. Tomorrow I will get to meet Tommy.

She is a wonderful person and it was great to put a face to the person I feel I know from the DIS.

If you get the chance to meet someone from the DIS go for it. :)

safetymom said:
I was lucky enough that I got to meet Mackey Mouse in person today. Tomorrow I will get to meet Tommy.

She is a wonderful person and it was great to put a face to the person I feel I know from the DIS.

If you get the chance to meet someone from the DIS go for it. :)
I met Mackey Mouse also on a Cruise we were on in September 06. She was reading in the lobby and we began talking about a book she was reading. I have since been in contact with her on the Disboards - very nice lady and so pleasant to talk with.

That's great!

Can I assume you saw her down in Disney? Are they having a good trip? How's Tom doing? Sorry for all the questions but she's been on my mind all week.

Marsha was the first DISer I ever met, at a meet in Massachusetts more than 5 years ago!

I have had her and Tommy on my mind all week too. I hope their trip is going well!!

Tom apparently has been doing things in the parks. I will see him tomorrow and ask him myself. I can't wait to meet him.

I've been thinking of them all week too! Please post any info for us back at home. I'm new to this thread at the Dis, but I've been following his treatment, and was so hoping he/they could get to enjoy this trip. :grouphug: and prayers to them both for a Magical trip and safe return home.

Marsha is one of the most beautiful and caring people I've ever had the pleasure to meet, and I'm so happy to be able to call her my friend.

I'm glad more have been able to meet my wonderful friend in person!

I had dinner and went to Candlelight Processional with Tommy and Marsha and WebmasterRegina. Tommy looked great and we all had a great time (except for the freezing our butts off)! Marsha said that Tommy is doing good and she appreciates everyones thoughts!

I am delighted that they seem to be having such a good time. It is so necessary to have highs when life is so tough.

I feel like I hit the jackpot because I got to meet Mackey Mouse, Tommy, Safetymom and Winotracy in person! How wonderful to finally meet people I've talked with on these boards and how wonderful that these boards bring us all together!

It was great seeing Marsha again, but I did miss meeting Tommy. But, his health and well-being are a tad more important than my feeling badly about not getting to meet such a terrific person. So....perhaps another time. It was pretty wonderful to put faces to those screennames.

Wait., Goofy4tink...did you not meet him at the Boston meet when Webmaster Kathy came to Boston?? or do I have you confused with someone else that was there?? yikes, they say the mind is the first thing that goes as you get older... I have no clue now..

Mackey Mouse said:
Wait., Goofy4tink...did you not meet him at the Boston meet when Webmaster Kathy came to Boston?? or do I have you confused with someone else that was there?? yikes, they say the mind is the first thing that goes as you get older... I have no clue now..

Did I? Oh man....the memory is the first thing to go. Just take a look at my latest tag....I'll admit it. Sorry Marsha...I do believe you're right. I was so fixated on his not being there for breakfast. Off to take some memory enhancing pills or something..omega 3 oils perhaps!!! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter