I Got O'hanas!!!!

disneystacy

DIS Veteran
:cool1: I am soooooo excited. We finally made the decision to try O'hanas for dinner and when I called they were booked. I have been calling every morning for the past few days. I decided just now to call on a whim. The cm told me all they had was 9:30pm, so I said no its too late. Then I added "I'm so disappointed", then the cm said "Wait a minute". I can give you 7:15pm is that ok". I said " YES, PERFECT". So I'm booked. I have never been soooo stressed out over food. My hubby thinks I'm nuts!

Congrats! That's a great feeling. I was :banana: :banana: :banana: all over the house when we found a last minute opening at CRT--so I know how you feel! enjoy

Good for you! Save room for the best dessert in all the world!

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! :cool1:

I was unable to get an ADR at OHANA's since making my WDW ressie's in February.....until yesterday.....on the trade/cancel thread.....someone had one to give up and DD and I GOT IT!!! :banana: I was so thrilled....I picked my DD :cheer2: up from daycamp and was screaming like a crazy woman! :yay: Of course she is 8yo and was like...."Mom, you're embarrassing me!!!" Who cares....we finally get to try this restaurant! Hope it's ALL THAT!!!!! :yay:

Congrats! I have a few ADRs I'm hoping to better soon. I figure that with the final balances coming due for Sept. some guest may have to cancel. Sad for them, maybe good news for me!

It pays to keep trying. We always go to HDDR on our first night but until now we have not been able to get in. I tried earlier this morning and got a table, we were sooooooooooooo happy.

I can totally relate to your excitement and would tell anyone who is unsuccessful to keep trying!

Mrs. Disney Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter