I got mine Did you???

tink2dw

Pixie Dust or Bust!!
Did you find ALL your pins and get your reward??

epcot_pin.gif

Try this link
http://disney.go.com/vacations/websites/100yom/secret/flash.html

Password - Walt

Yes I did, and I will be taking my reward to disney world in 60 days:p

Thanks for the reminder! I might have forgetten!

My trip counter says I'll be leaving to take mine in 1 month, 2 days, 1 hour and 49 minutes!

WAAHOO!!!

Lori

6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic

I have it now!!! Thanks for the reminder. For what ever reason I thought that it wasn't coming out until the 13th.

I'll be bringing extra "gifts" with me so if any DISsers need one they should try to hunt me down while I'm there!

I collected all the pins but can't get the certificate to download- it looks like I don't have adobe reader installed, but my computer is very old and has very little memory left on it-any suggestions?

Hi Tink2DW, I found the 5 virtual pins. What is the Super Pin? And where did you find it? Thanks.

Sorry to sound so dumb...but what exactly are we collecting here and for what? Thanks!

ddisney333 , at the bottom right corner of your pin box it says

You've collected all five virtual pins! Click here to collect your exclusive prizes.

And there is a click link to your super prize. A certificate to get an exclusive pin at MGM.

JRoglitz- at the link above you will find a 100 years of Disney use the password walt to open it, in the first row of stones on the left one blinks click it,then on the left at bottom you will find a line that says MY VIRTUAL PIN BOX, then follow the steps.[you will need a Go.com screenuser name and password] then go thru the click thri the stars explaining the 100 yrs Celebration to find the pins. this is what the first one looks like!
100yom_pin.gif

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter