I got a Disney Visa!!!

I think that was the promo going on when I applied online! If so that'll be nice in when I go in May! :)

Just out of curiosity why did you apply a million times? Did you just really want it b/c it's Disney. I was thinking of getting one just for that reason ,but I want to pay off my other visa first(don't wanna transfer balances). Not to get too personal but were you declined. Now I'm a little afraid to apply. Do you have to have like A1 perfect credit and make a billion dollars a year to get it?

If you couldn't tell by my signiture I'm 20 years old. I don't own a house, still in college, etc... Yes, I did get declined every time I applied. Yes, the only reason I wanted the card was because primarily it was DISNEY! :) I am very happy with the credit limit they set up for me too. I don't plan on using it until I pay off my other credit card. :) Come on IRS... send my check quick!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter