I give you permission to embaress him! 1st Ann - 7/24-8/4 PJ

Aurora&Prince

They named her after the dawn...
:cool1:

DH and I have officially been booked to spend our 1st Anniversary in WDW! Woohoo:woohoo: So excited. it will be my first visit there (well technically, unless you count a half day visit to DHS when I was 16 cause I couldnt afford to get in any other park, which I don't!)

From day one of planning we have been arguing on where to stay and chose POP because we'd rather spend that extra money on each other then on a pricey hotel we won't see much of.

But finding out that Prince probably will not get a bed that he fits in I was trying hard to find a different deal.

I decided to do AKL because it was the only other hotel we were torn between and couldnt afford. Prince also LOVES the sceanary there. Big animal nut :) I haven't told him about the switch yet, as I would like to surprise him, but I do not know how long I can keep it in because I am sooo excited about it! :rotfl2:

So a recap............

Hotel: AKL
ADR's: check!
Flights: Delta, booked through points- check!

I am so happy everything is working out! :dance3:

Up Next: Anniversary activites and surprises for Prince.
Now Accepting all Romantic and Fun ideas!!!

Oh, and for those of you on the creative side I am kind of the jokester in the family. I have a thread on ideas of How I would like to Embarrass my DH. If you know of any good ideas, feel free to contribute.
:idea:

I REALLY want to embaress him badly so I need all the help I can get!!! Any bit helps!!!

What surprises have done or heard of that couples/families have done for each other at WDW???

:rolleyes:

I love hearing stories for insirartion :)

Well something I never did and will do now is truely introduce myself. You got a little of our story behind our relationship but not us.

First off is me :)

Big Disney nut and long time collector!

My fav rides at DL are Storybook Boatride and Space Mtn. I have yet to find what my favorite ride at WDW is :confused:

Then there is Prince.

He has fallen in love with me alongside Disney. His favorite DIsney movies are the Fox and the Hound his favorite ride is Space Mtn.

Glad we have you on our Pre-Ride to a vaca of a life time :)

:woohoo:

Woohoo! I have gotten all my little extras booked officially.

After all of everyone’s great ideas I decided to surprise Prince with a small Horseback riding trip.

My big goal for this trip was just to spend as little on things like hotel and tickets and the basics and put all that money into doing little things for each other.

I got loads of ideas, like doing a spa day, fireworks on the beach, many restaurant referrals, campfire activities. etc. But I think the two that struck a cord with me were the horseback.

Prince LOVES horses and keeps telling me how he wants to take me horseback riding.

In fact, last week he was going to drive me somewhere and take me. :scared1:

So I had to lie and tell him that i hate horseback riding (because of a previous experience or some excuse like that) because I wanted this surprise to be our first time going and something he would truly appreciate.

Visited DL today and had a fun little scavenger hunt that I made for him :) I love days like this!

Love the surprises for DH and Congrats on the resort I think you will be so much happier at AKL

So everything is all set!

HOTEL: AKL
ADR: check!
FLIGHT: delta
EXTRAS: hourseback riding.

Oh! I looked into the Sweetheart Savanah Kilomenjaro Tour and it started at $3500
:scared:
What in the world! I could fricken fly to Africa and see the real thing! No way Jose.

Now I just gotta wait :(

I don't like this part, I simply just want it to be here already!

What do you guys do to help build up for the trip and pass the time???

Oh! I love everything you have planned, how exciting for you and your anniversary!!!!

Definitely pick up your pins and get some free desert and pray for some pixie dust :cutie:

But never ask for pixie dust, that is a no no!!!

Are you getting the bride and groom mouse ears???

Oh! I love everything you have planned, how exciting for you and your anniversary!!!!

Definitely pick up your pins and get some free desert and pray for some pixie dust :cutie:

But never ask for pixie dust, that is a no no!!!

Are you getting the bride and groom mouse ears???

Will do!

We are not going to do the ears. But we will get our pins!

I also have an Aurora corwn that I want to put something on there and get him a little crown too :lovestruc I know I know cheesey but I am ok with that lol

Please Please Please help me out! I want to be able to plan ahead for this and all I've got are some food places I need to hit in the parks to make him blush a little. :rolleyes1

Any other ideas?? :confused3

Contribute here or visit my other thread :surfweb:

Help Me Embaress My Prince

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter