I get to spend my b-day w/my 2 fav guys DH & Mickey & DD too!

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
My DH is the best :love: we are going south this weekend (he gets home Friday after being gone for 5 weeks) to check on one of his jobs, so we are going to Disneyland:woohoo: and my B-day is Friday :cool1: so I get to spend it with my two fav guys and fav princess: .

I've never been during my b-day and am too excited, will be getting a b-day button and everything:dance3: even though we go a lot, this will be MY day, I get to pick everything we do!! that will be a first, usually DD "plans" our schedule. First up will be Nemo we haven't been able to ride it yet and then looking for Capt Jack, I need a photo with him in the worse way :lmao:

Lisa

Congrats! I will be going this year about a week after my birthday! have a great time! :)

That is a great way to spend your birthday!princess:

Have a great time. ºOº

I got to go to WDW during my bday last year- its the BEST! Have a great time!

Thanks everyone, can't wait to get there, DH got home today after being in FL for the past month, DD is BOUNCING off the walls she's so excited that he is home.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter