I get it now - and I got them!!

MB MinnieGirl

<font color=red>Elmo killer/Muppet murderer<br><fo
I never understood why people would get excited when cruise docs arrived.....until TODAY. :thumbsup2

I opened the front door to water some flowers and there was a package under the front mat - OUR CRUISE DOCS!!! It does make it so real that it's only 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!

Happy happy joy joy our cruise is almost here dance is being done all over the house now!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I bet that is so fun for you! Only 2 weeks until a great vacation. Enjoy looking through them and anticipating the next couple weeks.

Now I just have to be patient for another 6 months until my docs come.

I guess we'll be doing the happy dance soon then too. Now I'll be looking forward to checking the mail and porch everyday until they come. :thumbsup2

rawatts@mac.com said:
I guess we'll be doing the happy dance soon then too. Now I'll be looking forward to checking the mail and porch everyday until they come. :thumbsup2

Only 16 days to go for us both!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I hope you get yours soon and your family is as excited as we are. Maddie laughed her head off at me because I was simply estatic over tickets! I think that means I REALLY NEED this vacation! :yay:

~~~Kelly

Congratulations :banana: :banana: I can't wait to see mine :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have a quick cruise doc question.

We go to WDW for a week B4 our cruise.

Is there any danger of the cruise docs not coming more than 8 days before we leave??

Thanks

MB MinnieGirl said:
Only 16 days to go for us both!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

I hope you get yours soon and your family is as excited as we are. Maddie laughed her head off at me because I was simply estatic over tickets! I think that means I REALLY NEED this vacation! :yay:

~~~Kelly
Sandy is back from her HS reunion trip so now it's crunch time to get everything ready for us and the kids. gotta finish up pirate stuff for the girls Then it's hockey camp for Jason the week before we leave then off we go on the Saturday before.

Just got home and no docs today, but we booked thru Expedia so I think they go thru them first. So probably by Monday.

Well time to have a Conch Cooler before dinner!!

Bob and Sandy

Are the Cruise docs the tickets or maybe luggage tags or is it just a little brochure on the excursion? I received a package in the mail with just a little book on the excursions. Does anyone know what exactly I will be receiving in the mail a week prior to sailing?

Just got the shipping confirmation from expedia that our Docs are on the way overnight from them. So we should have them tomorrow. It's all over but the packin' (and the waitin')

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

rawatts@mac.com said:
Just got the shipping confirmation from expedia that our Docs are on the way overnight from them. So we should have them tomorrow. It's all over but the packin' (and the waitin')

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2:

YEA!!!! Now you can really do the happy happy joy joy we're on our way dance!!!! (and your kids can think you are crazy just like mine)

downby3 said:
Are the Cruise docs the tickets or maybe luggage tags or is it just a little brochure on the excursion? I received a package in the mail with just a little book on the excursions. Does anyone know what exactly I will be receiving in the mail a week prior to sailing?

Yes, the "cruise docs" that come just a couple of weeks prior to sailing contain the luggage tags and the tickets. It just makes it seem more real that the time is actually getting closer.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!! :wave:

MB MinnieGirl said:
Yes, the "cruise docs" that come just a couple of weeks prior to sailing contain the luggage tags and the tickets. It just makes it seem more real that the time is actually getting closer.

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!! :wave:

Thank you :) Have you received yours yet? Couple of weeks for you to go. Hope you have a Wonderful time :banana:

Shoot! I scrolled to the top and you were the one that started this thread. I guess you got your docs. :badpc:

downby3 said:
Shoot! I scrolled to the top and you were the one that started this thread. I guess you got your docs. :badpc:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you! We can't wait.

I hope you have a terrific cruise also. It will be here before you know it. Happy planning!!

:wave: Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter