I found my wedding pics!

SparKeLLy

Mouseketeer
Thanks for sharing. I LOVE your dress and the way you styled your hair looked perfect with it, very nice! :)

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
I liked the site myself. The music was nice. Disney should do that.
I loved your dress, I like the short look. You both looked very nice! Congrats.

twojo21

disney bride 32106
congratulations! you both look so happy. hope you enjoyed the disneymoon and thanks for sharing your pictures.

hiwaygal

Only someone as wonderful as Donna can get my PM's
Thanks for sharing your pics! You looked beautiful and you both look so happy!!

Did you have Rev. Kevin for your ceremony? What did you think of him? I've picked him too and I was just wondering...

cristbaby

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>I'll be going
Thanks for sharing. You look stunning and very happy. Congratulations! :sunny:

LK03

DIS Veteran
hiwaygal said:

Did you have Rev. Kevin for your ceremony? What did you think of him? I've picked him too and I was just wondering...

Yes, that was him. He was wonderful. He sent out before the wedding a REALLY huge .pdf file that had sample ceremonies, additional things, poems, readings, and everything to really personalize the wedding. I had sent beforehand what we wanted to say, but I guess they had not received the email, but low and behold, right before the ceremony his little black book was able to configure it and make it go off without a hitch and it was really nice. He was very nice, and even though we forgot the license in the room (oops!) he said it was ok and just to mail it to him and he'd take care of it.

Thanks for all the comments, I didn't feel so good about my hair. It was starting to fall by the time of the ceremony and I was actually sunburnt on my arm, but I thought the pics turned out better than I thought they would for the most part

EvilinaDM101

I LOVE Disney, Lilo and Stitch, Depeche Mode and m
The style of your dress was VERY pretty! What a BEAUTIFUL day!! Thanks for sharing!!

VistaLeigh'smommy

<font color="darkorchid">vista is my kitty<br><fon
GREAT PICS!!! I love the dress!!! Your hair looked very nice!! I like the pictures at the end because your hair fell into soft curls and it looks great that way too!

megan926

DIS Veteran
Great Pics!!! You had a beautiful wedding!

I see Rev. Kev married you! He married us too...we loved him!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!