I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

Toy story land looks amazing at night!

Looks like a great day!

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT DAY!

I love all the lights at night in Toy Story Land!!

I regret not catching Fantasmic on my solo night at DHS, I haven't watched in a couple of years - I'm glad you guys got to see it!!

Sounds like a great night!!

I then wanted to head into TSL to see it lit up at night! It was so pretty!
Wow it really is pretty! I've only seen it during the day but we'll definitely have to schedule some after dark time next trip.

We got to the Fantasmic theater around 7:15 and treated ourselves to a Mickey pretzel.
Always a good choice.

What a fun night at DHS!

Up next...Our last full day aka the day everyone has been waiting to hear about!!

YES! So excited to hear about this.

I'm also surprised he was able to keep it together for the entire trip with all that anticipation! My BFF's (now) fiance said he could barely make it the 3-4 days he had to wait before proposing during their Europe trip. He said he was so nervous and stressed about it that it was hard to enjoy the trip :rotfl:

Toy Story Land looks really great at night! I'll have to remember to plan some evening time there on our trip next year...

I was never a huge fan of F! until we started taking DS and he really loved it. Now I can't help smile when I hear the music and think of him having such a great time at the show! It's become a must do for our family.

Can't wait for the details!! I don't know if I ever posted this, but when you were working on your PTR I almost commented and wondered if Kyle might propose on your trip, but then I didn't do it because what if he didn't and I had put that idea in your head and you were disappointed?! :rotfl2: I remember watching for your posts on Facebook and I was SO EXCITED when I saw the engagement photos! I'm very excited to read how it went!!

47713673822_f662313a18.jpg

Great pic! Toy Story Land is great at night!

We got to the Fantasmic theater around 7:15 and treated ourselves to a Mickey pretzel.

Yum! Awesome treat for the show!

And soon enough Fantasmic was starting!

Yay! Love it so much! Though I would give the edge to Disneyland's version, at least before the changes, which I haven't seen yet.

Up next...Our last full day aka the day everyone has been waiting to hear about!!

I'M SO EXCITED!

Toy Story Land looks so pretty at night! :goodvibes Although, is it just me or do all Disney lands look even better at night with all the lights?! :laughing:

Loved your pictures of Fantasmic - I haven't been in AGES! It makes it to my "itinerary" each trip, but for some reason or another, I never seem to make it there :sad2:

Ooooh, I keep waiting for it to show up! :laughing: Can't wait to read all about it!!! :hyper:

Toy Story Land is really lovely at night. Really, I like most of HS at night - the Tower of Terror looks best (and the most creepy) in the dark!

YAY! I can't wait to hear about your proposal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!