I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

I loved it of course, but it was even more special to watch considering the events that had happened that day!!

🥰🥰🥰

48366809771_4322fa0b8a.jpg

I love this one!

What a great ending to a magical day!

When we got off LM, I was able to grab a FP for Dumbo that was good for right away!
That's what I love about MK... I wish it was so easy to get extra FP in the other parks, even if not for some of the main attractions.
I was able to get a FP for BTMRR (the luck continued!)
Ok, getting that one so late in the day was definitely a lucky break!
We grabbed a seat near Casey's Corner to sit for a bit until it was time for HEA. A few minutes before, we squeezed our way onto Main St and found a decent spot.
Good call. Especially with just 2 of you... no point camping out on Main Street any longer than you have to. Plenty of places to get a spot for 2 of you.
At some point I was able to grab a final FP for Space Mountain to close out the night.
Ok, again, that's a really lucky break to get FP for 2 of the mountains late in the day!
Needless to say, this was the most perfect Disney day ever!
I can't imagine why that might be! Even with the engagement out of the equation, it does seem like a pretty amazing MK day!

What a magical end to a perfect day!!

It really was!

Perfect in every way!

Thank you, I agree!!

Congratulations! What a fun-filled magical day!

Thank you so much! It was perfect :)

What a wonderful way to end the most magical day!!!

Thank you, it really was great!

It's hard to pass up one more ride on Space, no matter how tired you are!

Glad you had one more day at Disney to celebrate as an engaged couple.

Exactly! Especially when we were so lucky to get a FP!

Thank you! :)

What a lovely end to your magical day! How awesome (and unsurprising, considering your great Fastpass luck!) to get a final ride on Space Mountain to end your day.

It's sad that your final day is upon you, but after such a great trip it's hard to be too unhappy!

Thank you so much! I couldn't believe the luck I had!

Ending a trip is always so sad, but at least this time we had something to look forward to once we got home!

Sounds like the best day ever. I totally get dragging your feet, I wouldn't want that day to end either.

It really was! It was sad to see it come to an end!!

What a wonderful end to your trip! Sounds like the perfect day at MK :lovestruc

Thank you! It was the most perfect day!

🥰🥰🥰

I love this one!

What a great ending to a magical day!

Thank you!

It was the perfect way to close out the day!

That's what I love about MK... I wish it was so easy to get extra FP in the other parks, even if not for some of the main attractions.
Ok, getting that one so late in the day was definitely a lucky break!
Good call. Especially with just 2 of you... no point camping out on Main Street any longer than you have to. Plenty of places to get a spot for 2 of you.
Ok, again, that's a really lucky break to get FP for 2 of the mountains late in the day!
I can't imagine why that might be! Even with the engagement out of the equation, it does seem like a pretty amazing MK day!

I agree, at least when you're in MK you can pretty much guarantee you can snag a same day FP for SOMETHING!

Unbelievably lucky getting BTMRR and Space so late in the day. Patience with the system can pay off!

You are totally right- regardless of the engagement it would have been a perfect day, we got so much done!

Yes! Very true.

Are any pictures with your new engagement ring with Disney fireworks in the background a failure of any kind?! :rotfl2: ;)

You make a very good point, Tracy!!! :lovestruc

February 2- Our last day :(

Today was our last day :( We had a later flight scheduled so we would be spending some time at DHS before we left!

We got up, packed up our stuff, and headed to the airline check in. We got our boarding passes, left our checked bags, and then went to bell services to check our carry on bags. I took some pics of the lobby before we headed out.

I can't remember if the bus line was too long or we were just lazy, but we decided to uber to the park. We got there quick and were walking into the park by 8:45!

We headed straight to TSL again and rode TSMM standby.

Kyle finally won!

We enjoyed breakfast a lot at Woody's Lunchbox so we decided to get it again! We just split the breakfast bowl, which was delicious again!

The standby line for Aliens was long so yet again we skipped it and ventured out of TSL for more fun!

Up next...We head over to Sunset Blvd!

I can't remember if the bus line was too long or we were just lazy, but we decided to uber to the park. We got there quick and were walking into the park by 8:45!
Probably a factor of maximizing what little time you had left!
We headed straight to TSL again and rode TSMM standby.
At least it's a lot easier to ride that one now!
Kyle finally won!
Wow... your relationship really has seen a lot of change in the last 24 hours...

It's so tempting to call an uber or lyft in the mornings now I find!

Love Kyle's shirt and your muppet ears!

The breakfast bowl at Woody's is so delicious!

We love Dumbo, I really like the area!

The last day is always a bummer, TSM is such a fun ride, never gets old!

After that we decided we needed to get some dole whips! We got in line, which wasn't very long, and when it was our turn someone just cut right in front of us! She claimed to have been "waiting" but she definitely wasn't. When we got to the window, the CM apologized for what happened and Kyle just made a joke about it and told her not to worry. I ordered a regular dole whip and Kyle decided to go with the float. When it came time to pay, the CM told us it was on Mickey! It was really sweet of her to do that, especially when we weren't all that upset about what happened!
Nice Pixie dust after that rude guest!
When we got off we stopped for some snacks (I think a pretzel and a churro) and ate them in the circus area. After that we made our way towards the hub, stopping for a few pics!
Pics are so cute!
I was able to get a FP for BTMRR (the luck continued!) so we detoured over there next. I absolutely love this ride at night!
Me too! It is a whole different level of fun!
And then the show began! I loved it of course, but it was even more special to watch considering the events that had happened that day!!
Awww! :love:
We enjoyed breakfast a lot at Woody's Lunchbox so we decided to get it again! We just split the breakfast bowl, which was delicious again!
Yum! I must try this one trip!

Ugh, last days! :sad: At least you had a little time in the parks before having to leave. Sounds like it was already a fun-filled morning, too :thumbsup2

It's kind of a bummer that your last day was right after you got engaged. But at least you got one more morning in the parks as a newly engaged couple.
And since the nerves were finally off Kyle, he won at TSMM! :rotfl: Barely, though....:laughing:

Everyone keeps talking up this breakfast bowl; I'll have to try it one day.

Probably a factor of maximizing what little time you had left!
At least it's a lot easier to ride that one now!
Wow... your relationship really has seen a lot of change in the last 24 hours...

That is true too!

I am glad that it's easier to ride TSMM now! It's very easy to ride if you forgo the mad dash to slinky dog!

LOL It did, didn't it?! :rotfl:

It's so tempting to call an uber or lyft in the mornings now I find!

Love Kyle's shirt and your muppet ears!

The breakfast bowl at Woody's is so delicious!

Yes! It was such a cheap ride from our resort to DHS since they are so close!

Thanks! I had gotten him that shirt for Christmas and I made the ears ;)

Right?? Ugh it's so good and I'm always craving it!

We love Dumbo, I really like the area!

The last day is always a bummer, TSM is such a fun ride, never gets old!

It's such a great area!

Yes I was very glad to get another ride on TSMM!

Nice Pixie dust after that rude guest!
Pics are so cute!
Me too! It is a whole different level of fun!
Awww! :love:
Yum! I must try this one trip!

Yes it was!

Thank you!

BTMRR feels like a different ride at night- so good!

I highly recommend that breakfast bowl!

What a perfect MK day from start to finish. This whole trip will be such a great memory to last a lifetime.

It was so perfect and for sure a trip I won't ever forget!

It really sounded like a perfect day!

It was!! Thank you!

Ugh, last days! :sad: At least you had a little time in the parks before having to leave. Sounds like it was already a fun-filled morning, too :thumbsup2

Last days are the worst days :( I always try to plan some park time if I can to make it a little easier to say goodbye!

It's kind of a bummer that your last day was right after you got engaged. But at least you got one more morning in the parks as a newly engaged couple.
And since the nerves were finally off Kyle, he won at TSMM! :rotfl: Barely, though....:laughing:

Everyone keeps talking up this breakfast bowl; I'll have to try it one day.

Part of me wonders what it would have been like to celebrate the whole week as an engaged couple. But I am glad it worked out the way it did! It really made us appreciate those two days and made it feel very special!

Hahaha I guess you are right,without the nerves he could focus more! :rotfl:

Last day pixie dust for Kyle pixiedust:

Yes!! Hahaha a nice victory to end his trip ;)

February 2- The rest of our Hollywood Studios morning!

We headed out of TSL and over to ToT. Even though we had a FP for later, we decided to wait in the standby line. I don't have in my notes how long we waited but I think it was about 20 minutes.

You can't really see us :rotfl: but we are in the middle row all the way to the left.

After that we used our FP for RnR! We tried to be cute with our photo!

We had some time before our ToT FP and didn't feel like walking anywhere, so we found a bench to just sit.

Kyle was completely running on fumes at this point, but I'm proud of him for pushing through on our last day!

Once our FP window was open we went and rode ToT again! No complaints from me getting to ride my favorite twice!

After that we headed to MuppetVision. I had on my Muppet themed outfit today so I made Kyle take pictures of me in a bunch of spots :goodvibes

Up next...We have lunch and head back to TSL!

ToT is such a great ride! I love never knowing how many drops I'm going to get.

Love the Muppets outfit! We saw those cute Muppet baby plushes at our Disney store and the kids wanted all of them.

After that we used our FP for RnR! We tried to be cute with our photo!

I love that you guys are being all cute and then the couple in front of you is an older couple. It just seems to fit.

Kyle was completely running on fumes at this point, but I'm proud of him for pushing through on our last day!
I can imagine he crashed after having to keep his secret and finally getting propose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter