I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

What an amazing engagement sorry, thanks for sharing and congrats again. What luck that this is one of your favorite spots too, and a rally awesome end to the trip. Can’t wait to hear about the rest of your day.

So here it is, the moment everyone has been waiting for!

YAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!

48251831776_af703dc7be.jpg

Aw this is such a great location.

Awww what a sweet reaction!

Just love this one.

So much joy and love!

Love this one, you both look so happy!

It was amazing. Neither of them knew that that area of the castle is really one of my faves and it all just felt SO special. Kyle knows how much I love Disney and this was truly a fairytale come true, something I never dreamed would happen to me! The fact that he got one of my closest friends in on it to be part of the moment, and also had pictures/videos to share with everyone back home who wasn't there, just meant so much! Oh yes, and everyone back home already knew it would be happening! There were A LOT of people who kept this a very good secret because I really had no idea!

This made me a little teary, such a sweet proposal. I'm so happy for you!

So so exciting!! I remember when you first wrote about the trip and how long you two had been together I had a feeling this would happen!! I love how genuinely surprised you are, so sweet! Congratulations again!!!

Oh my goodness, how awesome! It was so great of Kyle to have your friend and a photographer in on it so you'd have video and pictures. And how stressful the whole trip must have been for him knowing what the last day would bring. Congratulations!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! That update (and the video especially!!!) brought me to tears!!! So happy for you, and it must have been a total dream come true to get engaged in front of the castle!! Kyle did an AMAZING job getting it all set up! Poor guy, having to wait so long into the trip to do it though. :rotfl: What a magical memory you'll have with those photos!!!!!

I then wanted to head into TSL to see it lit up at night! It was so pretty!
Great pictures! It really does look different from the daytime. Sadly, we missed getting to see the night version in person.
Our last full day aka the day everyone has been waiting to hear about!!
I have no idea what you could be talking about.:rolleyes1
Up next...The park opens and we start our day!
Seeing this after the fact when I can just power read through all the updates anyway, I have to say the cliffhanger here is cruel.

And I absolutely love it. Nicely done! :rotfl2:
Of all the rides, this one seemed to make him most uncomfortable because of his height.
Really? I know the lap bar doesn't come down much on Splash, but for me 7DMT and FOP are the worst fits.
We also got stuck for a few minutes at the very end which didn't help. Whoops!
Probably by the waterfall. And he's on the right side. Awesome.
It was the most surreal moment. I truly blocked out everything that was going on around me and was just paying attention to Kyle. There were a few people watching as I do remember hearing clapping!

We took some more pics, post engagement :)
Kyle! You're making us all look bad! Come on man!

That really is awesome. I'm glad that he and your friend could make it all come together and pull of a great surprise like that. Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Congrats to you both! What a great memory of your engagement. That was a great location for it too. No crowds around you and only the castle in your pictures!

What a great story of your engagement! I love that you have such beautiful pictures of the whole thing, too. Congratulations!

DBF was not happy with me :rotfl:This was actually his first time on it (all other times it had either being down or closed for refurb). Of all the rides, this one seemed to make him most uncomfortable because of his height. We also got stuck for a few minutes at the very end which didn't help. Whoops!
Oops!

And a stop at the purple wall of course!
It's necessary!

Up next..The moment everyone has been waiting to hear about!
THE SUSPENSE

Cute, right?
Sooo cute!

But of course I had MK planned for the very last day, so poor Kyle had to spend the entire week hiding the ring and feeling anxious!
Seriously this went off so well, though! How amazing that he was able to have an actual PP photographer there, instead of just someone with a phone. Your pictures are stunning and tell such a great story. So excited for you two!!

Congratulations! How sweet that he had your friend help him put it all together.

Thank you! It was a very special moment!

How awesome, the pictures do show all your emotions! What clever planners to pull this off!

Very special, since Kyle knew this was the place to propose and then the castle was in all the pictures, just perfect!

I think Kyle will want to go back now because of the special memories!

They were so clever and sneaky!

It was so special! And I definitely think the whole week turned Kyle into a bigger Disney fan!

Yessss everything about this is just so perfect 🥰🥰🥰

Did you have any idea at all it was coming??

Gorgeous photos and videos!

Poor Kyle must’ve been so nervous all week hiding the ring!

Thank you girl! It was so surreal and amazing! I really didn't have any idea!

Aw, so sweet!!!!!!

Thank you!

How magical ! Congratulations!

Thank you! :)

What an absolutely perfect magical moment that will last a lifetime. Congratulations! I am so happy for the 2 of you!!!!! Kyle did such a wonderful job! He's definitely a keeper!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, Jenny! It was absolutely perfect! He definitely is a keeper :)

Amazing!!!!

Best title Ever!!!

It is cute, and you are already so happy!

They do tell an awsome story! The PP CM did a great job getting lots of photos for you!

I love this one. True happiness on both of your faces.

The best proposals are a blur.

ha! I mean really!

too funny

That is amazing that he planned this. You are a lucky lady!

Can't wait to hear more!

And congrats again!

Thank you for the sweet comments! Our PP did such an incredible job, it was great to have photos to look back on since everything was such a blur! It could not have been more perfect :)

So cute!
I love it!!
Beautiful! The pictures are incredible....love the look of joy on your faces!
That is amazing! What an awesome story to have for the start of your lives together. :goodvibes
It really couldn't have been better! I am so happy for you two! :love:

Thank you so much for the sweet comments! It was so amazing and perfect! :goodvibes

Congratulations! The PP photographer got some amazing pictures. My husband proposed to me at MK, and there is truly something special and magical about getting engaged at Disney.

Thank you! That's awesome that you had an MK proposal too! So special :)

OMG! What a perfect moment. I can’t believe you didn’t have a clue about the entire thing. So freaking special. You really did find a good one.

Thank you!! It was so magical and something I'll never forget!!

How awesome! And great to be able to have those photos and video!

Thank you! It's definitely extra special having the photos to look back on!

So cute, congrats!

Thank you!!

I was so excited you got this last updated posted before I lost internet for a week. I would've gone crazy having to wait for this story I've been anxious to hear about. And man, it did not disappoint! What a sweet, magical, amazing moment you had by the castle. You're absolutely right, the photos do tell a great story! You seemed genuinely surprised when he proposed. And Kyle looked so relieved and happy after you had the ring on! :rotfl: I bet his nerves were a wreck, what with all the planning and waiting for the big moment, but kudos to him for pulling it off.
You'll have to keep us all updated on how the wedding planning is going now. (And then of course share some wedding photos with us when the time comes!:laughing:)

I'm glad you got to read it in time!! And that it lived up to your expectations! It was such a special moment- and you're right that Kyle was relieved once it was all over!!

I will of course keep you updated :) No plans yet but hopefully soon we will get started!

Congratulations!!!!!! :lovestruc What a perfect proposal :goodvibes

Little did you know what you did by waiting so long for your MK day :laughing: I bet this was the easiest trip to leave to go home from... knowing how excited you were about the engagement and all the things to come!

Thank you so much!! It really was easier to go home this time around, I was so excited to see my family and friends and get to celebrate with them!

What a fantastic and wonderful proposal! :love: I teared up looking at the pictures (I am such a sap! :sad: ). You had an EXCELLENT PP photographer and he did a GREAT job capturing the entire event!

You both look SO happy and you look so wonderfully surprised. I can't believe poor Kyle had to wait until nearly the end of the trip for this magical moment (what if you'd come across the ring?!), but it looks like it all happened perfectly!

Also, thanks for the video! It was fun to watch the proposal unfold.

Thank you! Isn't there something special about proposals and weddings? I get sappy too!

Our PP was amazing! The whole thing couldn't have gone any better!

Congratulations! What an amazing proposal! I can't imagine how Kyle managed to not go crazy waiting until the end of the trip, he's a keeper.

Thank you so much! He really kept his cool throughout the week, I gave him a lot of props for that!

AH! I was behind but looks like i checked in at just the right time!

What an amazing DAY! That is such a perfect way to end a trip! Poor Kyle, waiting and hiding the ring for the whole trip! But in the end it all ended up being perfect!

I can't wait to hear more about the rest of this day, but i am not sure it can get better!

LOVE THE pics they came out amazing what an amazing thing for your friend to help setup! Have you convinced him yet you need a Disney wedding?

It really did all work out so perfectly! It was an amazing moment and day!

No Disney wedding for us! :rotfl: But I am ok with that! He already knows Disney will be a part of our lives for years to come!!

Aw, he looks so nervous in the first one and then this second one he looks truly happy and relaxed.
Congratulations!

He really does!

Thank you!!

Oh my goodness congratulations!! The pictures are so sweet--what a magical moment!!

Thank you so much!! :)

Oh my goodness, finally!

Very!

Oh my goodness, what a sweet proposal! I love the location, too. A little more intimate than right down the middle of Main Street, but you still get the photopass photographer and the castle in the background. Just perfect!

:lovestruc Love in its purest form. What a special day!

Wow, he did some planning! Poor Kyle having to wait and feel anxious about it all! I love that he chose something special to you, and got your friend involved as well. Congratulations to you both!

It was the perfect spot, and I loved that it was in front of the castle without being in the middle of all the action. It felt so special! It was all so amazing :) Thank you for the sweet comments!

Best day ever! You’ve got a great guy if he’s willing to plan out a Disney engagement and then wait the entire trip to get to the MK to do it. Congratulations to you both. I hope you share some wedding pics when the time comes.

Best day ever indeed! I did snag a keeper :) Thank you so much!

Congratulations...and I'm really enjoying the TR

Thank you very much!

I'm so happy for you both, congratulations x

Thank you!! :lovestruc

What an amazing engagement sorry, thanks for sharing and congrats again. What luck that this is one of your favorite spots too, and a rally awesome end to the trip. Can’t wait to hear about the rest of your day.

Thank you so much! It was the perfect day!

Awww, what a sweet engagement story! Congratulations!!!

Thank you so much! :)

YAY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!

Aw this is such a great location.

Awww what a sweet reaction!

Just love this one.

So much joy and love!

Love this one, you both look so happy!

This made me a little teary, such a sweet proposal. I'm so happy for you!

Thank you for the sweet comments! :goodvibes Everything played out so perfectly and it was the perfect spot!

Congratulations!!! Good job Kyle!!:love:

Thank you!! He did great!

What a BEAUTIFUL proposal! Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you both :)

Thank you so much!! :)

So so exciting!! I remember when you first wrote about the trip and how long you two had been together I had a feeling this would happen!! I love how genuinely surprised you are, so sweet! Congratulations again!!!

Thanks, girl! It was so exciting and special! Still can't believe it!

Oh my goodness, how awesome! It was so great of Kyle to have your friend and a photographer in on it so you'd have video and pictures. And how stressful the whole trip must have been for him knowing what the last day would bring. Congratulations!!!

He really put a lot of thought into it and it was all so special! And it all went so perfectly! Thank you!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! That update (and the video especially!!!) brought me to tears!!! So happy for you, and it must have been a total dream come true to get engaged in front of the castle!! Kyle did an AMAZING job getting it all set up! Poor guy, having to wait so long into the trip to do it though. :rotfl: What a magical memory you'll have with those photos!!!!!

It really was a dream come true and it all went so perfectly! So surreal! Kyle was a trooper holding it together all week, and I'm glad it didn't prevent him from having fun the rest of the trip!

What an amazing proposal! Congratulations!!!

Thank you very much! :)

Great pictures! It really does look different from the daytime. Sadly, we missed getting to see the night version in person.

I have no idea what you could be talking about.:rolleyes1

Seeing this after the fact when I can just power read through all the updates anyway, I have to say the cliffhanger here is cruel.
And I absolutely love it. Nicely done! :rotfl2:

Really? I know the lap bar doesn't come down much on Splash, but for me 7DMT and FOP are the worst fits.
Probably by the waterfall. And he's on the right side. Awesome.

Kyle! You're making us all look bad! Come on man!

That really is awesome. I'm glad that he and your friend could make it all come together and pull of a great surprise like that. Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Ah I'm sorry you didn't get to see TSL at night!

You picked a good time to binge read! But I am glad you approve of the cliffhanger :rotfl:

The funny thing is Kyle is not the romantic type at all, so this was pretty out of character for him! He did an awesome job and it was very special. Thank you!! :)

Congrats to you both! What a great memory of your engagement. That was a great location for it too. No crowds around you and only the castle in your pictures!

Thank you so much! It really was the perfect spot and a wonderful memory that I'll cherish forever!

What a great story of your engagement! I love that you have such beautiful pictures of the whole thing, too. Congratulations!

Thank you so much! :)

Oops!

It's necessary!

THE SUSPENSE

Sooo cute!

Seriously this went off so well, though! How amazing that he was able to have an actual PP photographer there, instead of just someone with a phone. Your pictures are stunning and tell such a great story. So excited for you two!!

Having a PP photographer there was so amazing! Everything went so perfectly! Thank you!! :)

First off, not sure how I missed this but SO cute (and worth the wait)!

It was the most surreal moment. I truly blocked out everything that was going on around me and was just paying attention to Kyle. There were a few people watching as I do remember hearing clapping!

This is good to know. I've always wondered what it's like to get engaged someplace crowded (like a restaurant or Disney...). I wondered if it would be awkward or not to have people staring but it's SO nice that the moment felt so personal/like it was just the two of you.

And my friend captured a great video too, so click below if you would like to see that!

Aw, I love when people get this moment on video! Very thoughtful of your friend to do.

And then I demanded answers! How did they plan this?! Who knew this was going to happen?! Tell me everything! :listen:

So Kyle insists that he pushed for this trip with the plans of proposing. Once the trip got closer, he reached out to my friend to help coordinate everything. She said the minute she saw his name show up in her Instagram messages she knew what it was about and started to freak out. So they planned it to be on our MK day in front of the castle and she used her Disney magic to have the PP photographer there. But of course I had MK planned for the very last day, so poor Kyle had to spend the entire week hiding the ring and feeling anxious!

That's awesome that your friend got to be involved and give that Disney magic! I think it's so important to have the photo captured and your pictures turned out SO beautiful! Poor guy though, that's a long time to sweat it out but it turned out AMAZING 😊

First off, not sure how I missed this but SO cute (and worth the wait)!

This is good to know. I've always wondered what it's like to get engaged someplace crowded (like a restaurant or Disney...). I wondered if it would be awkward or not to have people staring but it's SO nice that the moment felt so personal/like it was just the two of you.

Aw, I love when people get this moment on video! Very thoughtful of your friend to do.

That's awesome that your friend got to be involved and give that Disney magic! I think it's so important to have the photo captured and your pictures turned out SO beautiful! Poor guy though, that's a long time to sweat it out but it turned out AMAZING 😊

Thank you for reading! It wasn't awkward at all, and it helped that we were in a "quieter" part of the castle.

The moment was full of Disney magic! So amazing! :)

The sweetest proposal! So happy for you and so special to have it happen at Disney!

Thank you so much! It was incredibly special! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter