I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

What an absolutely perfect magical moment that will last a lifetime. Congratulations! I am so happy for the 2 of you!!!!! Kyle did such a wonderful job! He's definitely a keeper!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ :love: :love: :love:

Amazing!!!!

February 1- I get engaged!
Best title Ever!!!

Cute, right?
It is cute, and you are already so happy!

I freak out, cry, and then calm myself down enough so I can pay attention to what's going on all in the matter of 20 seconds I would say :rotfl: I'll let the photos do all the talking as I think they tell the story pretty nicely :lovestruc
They do tell an awsome story! The PP CM did a great job getting lots of photos for you!

I love this one. True happiness on both of your faces.

It was the most surreal moment. I truly blocked out everything that was going on around me and was just paying attention to Kyle. There were a few people watching as I do remember hearing clapping!
The best proposals are a blur.

And then I demanded answers! How did they plan this?! Who knew this was going to happen?! Tell me everything! :listen:
ha! I mean really!

She said the minute she saw his name show up in her Instagram messages she knew what it was about and started to freak out
too funny

Kyle knows how much I love Disney and this was truly a fairytale come true, something I never dreamed would happen to me!
That is amazing that he planned this. You are a lucky lady!

Up next...The engagement fun and surprises continue!!
Can't wait to hear more!

And congrats again!

Cute, right?
So cute!
Then the photographer asks if we want to take any more. I say nope I'm good! And then...
I love it!!
It was the most surreal moment. I truly blocked out everything that was going on around me and was just paying attention to Kyle. There were a few people watching as I do remember hearing clapping!
Beautiful! The pictures are incredible....love the look of joy on your faces!
So Kyle insists that he pushed for this trip with the plans of proposing. Once the trip got closer, he reached out to my friend to help coordinate everything. She said the minute she saw his name show up in her Instagram messages she knew what it was about and started to freak out. So they planned it to be on our MK day in front of the castle and she used her Disney magic to have the PP photographer there. But of course I had MK planned for the very last day, so poor Kyle had to spend the entire week hiding the ring and feeling anxious!
That is amazing! What an awesome story to have for the start of your lives together. :goodvibes
It was amazing. Neither of them knew that that area of the castle is really one of my faves and it all just felt SO special. Kyle knows how much I love Disney and this was truly a fairytale come true, something I never dreamed would happen to me! The fact that he got one of my closest friends in on it to be part of the moment, and also had pictures/videos to share with everyone back home who wasn't there, just meant so much! Oh yes, and everyone back home already knew it would be happening! There were A LOT of people who kept this a very good secret because I really had no idea!
It really couldn't have been better! I am so happy for you two! :love:

Congratulations! The PP photographer got some amazing pictures. My husband proposed to me at MK, and there is truly something special and magical about getting engaged at Disney.

OMG! What a perfect moment. I can’t believe you didn’t have a clue about the entire thing. So freaking special. You really did find a good one.

I freak out, cry, and then calm myself down enough so I can pay attention to what's going on all in the matter of 20 seconds I would say :rotfl: I'll let the photos do all the talking as I think they tell the story pretty nicely :lovestruc

So cute, congrats!

I was so excited you got this last updated posted before I lost internet for a week. I would've gone crazy having to wait for this story I've been anxious to hear about. And man, it did not disappoint! What a sweet, magical, amazing moment you had by the castle. You're absolutely right, the photos do tell a great story! You seemed genuinely surprised when he proposed. And Kyle looked so relieved and happy after you had the ring on! :rotfl: I bet his nerves were a wreck, what with all the planning and waiting for the big moment, but kudos to him for pulling it off.
You'll have to keep us all updated on how the wedding planning is going now. (And then of course share some wedding photos with us when the time comes!:laughing:)

Congratulations!!!!!! :lovestruc What a perfect proposal :goodvibes

But of course I had MK planned for the very last day, so poor Kyle had to spend the entire week hiding the ring and feeling anxious!
Little did you know what you did by waiting so long for your MK day :laughing: I bet this was the easiest trip to leave to go home from... knowing how excited you were about the engagement and all the things to come!

What a fantastic and wonderful proposal! :love: I teared up looking at the pictures (I am such a sap! :sad: ). You had an EXCELLENT PP photographer and he did a GREAT job capturing the entire event!

You both look SO happy and you look so wonderfully surprised. I can't believe poor Kyle had to wait until nearly the end of the trip for this magical moment (what if you'd come across the ring?!), but it looks like it all happened perfectly!

Also, thanks for the video! It was fun to watch the proposal unfold.

Congratulations! What an amazing proposal! I can't imagine how Kyle managed to not go crazy waiting until the end of the trip, he's a keeper.

AH! I was behind but looks like i checked in at just the right time!

What an amazing DAY! That is such a perfect way to end a trip! Poor Kyle, waiting and hiding the ring for the whole trip! But in the end it all ended up being perfect!

I can't wait to hear more about the rest of this day, but i am not sure it can get better!

LOVE THE pics they came out amazing what an amazing thing for your friend to help setup! Have you convinced him yet you need a Disney wedding?

Oh my goodness, finally!

Cute, right?

Very!

Oh my goodness, what a sweet proposal! I love the location, too. A little more intimate than right down the middle of Main Street, but you still get the photopass photographer and the castle in the background. Just perfect!

48251932842_288855ccdc.jpg

:lovestruc Love in its purest form. What a special day!

So Kyle insists that he pushed for this trip with the plans of proposing. Once the trip got closer, he reached out to my friend to help coordinate everything. She said the minute she saw his name show up in her Instagram messages she knew what it was about and started to freak out. So they planned it to be on our MK day in front of the castle and she used her Disney magic to have the PP photographer there. But of course I had MK planned for the very last day, so poor Kyle had to spend the entire week hiding the ring and feeling anxious!

Wow, he did some planning! Poor Kyle having to wait and feel anxious about it all! I love that he chose something special to you, and got your friend involved as well. Congratulations to you both!

Best day ever! You’ve got a great guy if he’s willing to plan out a Disney engagement and then wait the entire trip to get to the MK to do it. Congratulations to you both. I hope you share some wedding pics when the time comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter