I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

Logged in really quick before heading to school and saw the alert you'd posted in the PTR...yay!! Excited to read all about this particularly magical trip!

I am glad you are here!! Yay!!

YAY!!

Can't wait to read about it !

Congratulations AGAIN! :love:

Thank you so much! Thank you for joining!

Of course I am so here for this!!

Yay I am glad you are along for the ride!!

I am tearing up just reading the introduction,
SO happy for you and congrats!!!
Can't wait to read all about it :lovestruc

Aww thank you so much! :love:

Yay!!!! :)

SO excited and eager to read all about this trip!!!

Glad to have you here!! I am pretty excited to recap it all!!

Joining in and can't wait to read all about your magical trip! Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!

THANK YOU!! :goodvibes

YAY so excited to read all about your super magical trip!!!

I am glad you are here!!

So happy for you!!! Can't wait to read all about your magical trip!

Thank you so much! Glad to have you! :wave2:

Congratulations! Can’t wait to read about your magical trip

Thank you! Thanks for joining in!

I am here! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Yay glad you are here! :goodvibes

I am here and ready to read!

Did he really agree to come just to propose!?! He is def a keeper!

I am dyeing to know who took the action shots for you?

Yay I'm glad you are here! He said he pushed the idea of taking the trip when we did so he could do it, for sure a keeper!!

There is a story behind it, but I will let you know that all the shots were done by a Photopass photographer!

I’m here, so excited to read all about your Happily Ever After Trip, ahh so special!

I bet that first day was the all day rain one! Our weather wasn’t the best this trip, sure glad so many other things made it bright for you!

I am glad you are here! It is so crazy that I saw you at the beginning of our trip not even knowing by the end of the week I'd be engaged!

Oh yes it was the rain day! It was a crazy time for weather for both of us, but I think we can say it was better than being at our homes!!

Yay! Can’t wait to read along! I should probably get started on mine too!

Yes please do! I can't wait to hear about your trip too!

Joining from your PTR. I can't wait hear all of the proposal details! Congrats :-)

Thank you! And thanks for coming over!!

I'm here!!!

And so excited to read about your trip!

Always glad to have you! This trip will be particularly exciting to recap! :woohoo:

HOW EXCITING!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks for joining in!! :goodvibes

Here!

Oh yeah, nbd, just an itty bitty proposal!

This is an adorable photo anyway, but I quoted it because I thin your Minnie Mouse sweatshirt is precious!!

I'm glad you're here!

Yep, nbd at all! :rotfl:

Thank you! I found it at a department store called Boscovs. I loved how retro it looked and couldn't pass it up!

Exciting! Congrats on your engagement!

Thank you very much!! :goodvibes

Joining and so excited to hear about the trip and especially the proposal!!!

Glad to have you here!! Thanks for joining!

Congratulations! So excited to read all about it!

Thank you very much! Glad to have you here!

Congratulations! Will be reading along.

Thank you! Thanks for joining in! :wave2:

I have read and lurked on your earlier reports, but I had to pop in and say congratulations!

Joining in. Congratulations! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your trip, and am very happy to hear that it will definitely be one you'll never forget.

I just wanted to say how overwhelmed I am by all your sweet responses! It's so nice having this Disney community to share these kind of things with! Thank you all so much :love:

January 26th- Arrival Day

After months and months of planning the day was finally here! We were going to Disney! Our flight was at 9:15am, which meant we were heading to the airport around 7am.

I was quite nervous the few days leading up to our flight with all that was going on with the government shutdown. The day before saw some massive delays at our nearby airports. Luckily we faced no issues and breezed through security. We boarded relatively on time and soon were on our way!

I passed the time watching TV and coloring :)

We landed on time and headed right over to DME! The lines were SO long! But by 1:10 we boarded and after about 10 minutes we were on our way!

Nothing better than seeing this sign!!

We stopped at the front desk to see if a room would be ready and also to inquire about the incentive for declining housekeeping. Lucky for us they had a room ready AND in the section I wanted- the 50s! We were on the 4th floor and this was the view from the elevator.

We headed right to our room where I got my first viewing of the refurbished rooms.

I really liked them! I found there was a lot of space for the 2 of us.

After dropping off our carry-ons, we headed back out to the food court to get some food.

I ended up with a kids chicken nugget meal and Kyle got the meatball sub which he loved! I didn't get any dessert but I did have to take some photos :)

We looked around in the gift shop a bit before heading back to the room. It's always a good time for me when I get to watch some Puppy Dog Pals :)

Up next...What do we do with our evening??

I was quite nervous the few days leading up to our flight with all that was going on with the government shutdown. The day before saw some massive delays at our nearby airports. Luckily we faced no issues and breezed through security. We boarded relatively on time and soon were on our way!
I am almost in your boat as well. Let's see if they ward off another shut down or not! Andy and I have pre-check, so hopefully that will help if they do shut down again.

We headed right to our room where I got my first viewing of the refurbished rooms.

I do love the new rooms!

I really liked them! I found there was a lot of space for the 2 of us.
And I really think they are perfect for 2 people. Give you more room!

I passed the time watching TV and coloring :)

Awesome! This is so cute. Good use of your flight time!

46180750725_084f856bc1.jpg

I love the look of the new rooms at Pop! I'd like to stay in them sometime.

I am so glad you didn't have any problems at the airport! And the refurbed rooms at Pop look sooo nice! We loved Pop in the past, but those pictures are beautiful. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter