I Found My Happily Ever After! A Jan '19 TR! + Bonus August TR *COMPLETED 12/2*

First off, I finally got caught up on your January TR! What a great & exciting MK day. Y'all just look so happy & in love!

Speaking of being in love, I'm IN LOVE with your Muppets t-shirt!! So cute!!

Seems like you had a great trip, despite that hiccup at TSA. Yikes!

I'm in for your August TR!

Sounds like an awesome start to your day! DH and I just did Trader Sams too and it is so cool in there!

I loved it, I hope I can go back one trip!!

Looks like a nice start. AoA and Trader Sams are some great bucket list items to tick off!

It was off to a great start, especially knocking off bucket list items so early on!

Ah I would love to stay in a Little Mermaid room. They're so cute!

Okay I have heard no hype but dang those do look amazing!

So glad you started a TR for this trip!

Sooo adorable! You definitely must stay there one trip!

They were SO.GOOD.

Thanks for sticking around!!

What a great start to your unexpected trip❤

It was wonderful!

What a great start to your trip! I feel like you never see empty seats on flights anymore!

Oh, I'd love to see Trader Sam's! I'm glad you enjoyed the ambiance and your drink. :goodvibes

Thank you! I know, it was so odd to me!! I'm so used to packed flights!

It's such a cool place!

Sounds like a great start so far!

Trader Sam's looks like so much fun; I have to get myself over there one day.

We were having a blast! You definitely need to visit Trader Sam's one day!

Yay, more Disney! I am really glad you enjoyed the yummy nachos. These are a favorite of mine! I hope we can check out Trader Sam’s one of these trips!

They were sooo good, definitely need to have them again! And you must get to Trader Sam's one day!

Wow! Amazing!

Oh gosh, it's so cute! Always fun to check out a new resort!

Yum! Good start to the day so far.

It was a great day so far! And I haven't checked off a new resort in a while so it was nice to do that!

First off, I finally got caught up on your January TR! What a great & exciting MK day. Y'all just look so happy & in love!

Speaking of being in love, I'm IN LOVE with your Muppets t-shirt!! So cute!!

Seems like you had a great trip, despite that hiccup at TSA. Yikes!

I'm in for your August TR!

It was the most perfect MK day! We were so happy! And it's funny when discussing wedding ideas with Kyle the other day, he said it didn't matter because he thinks nothing will top the engagement day :lovestruc

Thank you! I found that on the Target website and immediately bought it. You never see Muppets shirts!

It was a great trip! I'm glad you'll stick around for August too :)

August 6th - Magic Kingdom!!

We got into the MK a little after 5!

Our first stop was up at the train station so I could see the train parked at the station!

And of course while up there it's a must to take pics of the castle!

After that we made our way down to the hub to see the Move it shake it parade!

After that we used FPs to ride Peter Pan, Mine Train, and meet Mickey & Minnie!

At some point we also stopped at the purple wall!

I wanted a little snack so decided to try the lost princess cone! I love lemon flavored things and this hit the spot!

We headed to the hub to grab a spot for HEA. There was some crazy lightning going on this night! I caught some on video which I was really excited about! That might sound odd, but to me it was just something so cool to witness!

Click to watch!

Despite the thunder and lightning, it wasn't raining so HEA didn't get delayed or anything! We had a great spot and I really enjoyed watching it as usual!

Before we headed out for the night, I stopped at Casey's Corner because I HAD to buy the Mickey celebration sipper! I'm not usually one to buy special popcorn buckets or sippers, but I thought this one was so cute and felt like it would make a cute dislay on my dresser! (And I was right, it does!)

We headed out to the bus and got back to our room around 11. It was a perfect first day!

I wanted a little snack so decided to try the lost princess cone! I love lemon flavored things and this hit the spot!
I enjoy lemon things too so I would love to try that cone. Sadly the rest of my family hates lemon things, which I why I never have lemon meringue pie anymore. Well, rarely, because if I buy one, I have to eat the whole thing myself.

That's crazy lightening! Lucky you caught it on video.

Our first stop was up at the train station so I could see the train parked at the station!
Oh I love your photos on the train! I didn't even think to actually get on the train but you look adorable in all of those.

Great choices!

At some point we also stopped at the purple wall!
It's not an MK day unless you stop at the purple wall

Another adorable photo!!

There was some crazy lightning going on this night!
Whoa super cool video!

Such great pictures from this day! I loved your Mickey tank, and the Duffy/friends ears and bag. Your pictures from the fireworks turned out great!

Wow, you had great Fastpasses! (I really shouldn't be surprised! :laughing: )

You took excellent pictures of HEA! I'm still sad that Wishes is gone, but I'm looking forward to finally seeing HEA next May!

48804558588_21a7e406b9.jpg

Love this picture! Such a fun idea!

Too cute!

There was some crazy lightning going on this night! I caught some on video which I was really excited about! That might sound odd, but to me it was just something so cool to witness!

Wow that video was so neat, I love watching lightning

Before we headed out for the night, I stopped at Casey's Corner because I HAD to buy the Mickey celebration sipper! I'm not usually one to buy special popcorn buckets or sippers, but I thought this one was so cute and felt like it would make a cute dislay on my dresser! (And I was right, it does!)

Excellent choice, that sipper is precious!

You accomplished a ton on your first day!
The lost princess cone sounds so good; I'm happy to hear it didn't disappoint.

That's a pretty cute sipper cup. Perfect to use as a decoration!

You got some neat pictures! You'll never be able to replicate the empty car pictures like that once it is back up and running!
Nice use of FP!
Despite the thunder and lightning, it wasn't raining so HEA didn't get delayed or anything! We had a great spot and I really enjoyed watching it as usual!
I'm glad it went on as planned, but kind of surprised lightning wouldn't cause as much of a delay or cancellation like rain would. You'd think they'd be worried about safety.
We headed out to the bus and got back to our room around 11. It was a perfect first day!
Really looks like it was!

What a fantastic trip! That flight attendant was awesome, so sweet that she did that for you.

Getting into the August TR now...love surprise trips! Can't wait to read all about it!

I enjoy lemon things too so I would love to try that cone. Sadly the rest of my family hates lemon things, which I why I never have lemon meringue pie anymore. Well, rarely, because if I buy one, I have to eat the whole thing myself.
That's crazy lightening! Lucky you caught it on video.

Well hopefully one day you can treat yourself to that cone!

The lightning was crazy! I basically held my camera up until I could catch it!

Oh I love your photos on the train! I didn't even think to actually get on the train but you look adorable in all of those.

Great choices!

It's not an MK day unless you stop at the purple wall

Another adorable photo!!

Whoa super cool video!

Thank you! It's so empty up there and the CMs were so encouraging to take lots of pics!

The purple wall is a must, right?!

I was so thrilled to capture the lightning!

Such great pictures from this day! I loved your Mickey tank, and the Duffy/friends ears and bag. Your pictures from the fireworks turned out great!

Thank you! I felt so Instagram basic :laughing: But I loved it too!

Wow, you had great Fastpasses! (I really shouldn't be surprised! :laughing: )

You took excellent pictures of HEA! I'm still sad that Wishes is gone, but I'm looking forward to finally seeing HEA next May!

Hahah thank you!

I lovedddd Wishes but HEA is great too! You will enjoy it I think!

Love this picture! Such a fun idea!

Too cute!

Wow that video was so neat, I love watching lightning

Excellent choice, that sipper is precious!

Thanks, it was my friend's idea so I can't take credit!

I've always seen people post pics/videos of lightning behind the castle so I was kinda giddy to get to experience it myself!

I do not regret buying that sipper!!

You accomplished a ton on your first day!
The lost princess cone sounds so good; I'm happy to hear it didn't disappoint.

That's a pretty cute sipper cup. Perfect to use as a decoration!

It was a perfect day! We really did cram in a lot!

Highly recommend the lost princess cone!

It looks so lovely on my dresser, I'm so glad I bought it!

You got some neat pictures! You'll never be able to replicate the empty car pictures like that once it is back up and running!
Nice use of FP!
I'm glad it went on as planned, but kind of surprised lightning wouldn't cause as much of a delay or cancellation like rain would. You'd think they'd be worried about safety.
Really looks like it was!

Thank you! Yeah totally- it's nice that they are offering the chance to visit while it's not running!

They didn't let Tinkerbell fly because of the weather, but everything else went as normal!

What a fantastic trip! That flight attendant was awesome, so sweet that she did that for you.

Getting into the August TR now...love surprise trips! Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you! The experience with the FA made it such a nice trip home!

Thanks for sticking around!

Following along for your August trip! Looks like a perfect first day!

Thank you!! It was so much fun!

What a perfect first day! From a row to yourself on the plane to the adorable Mickey sipper and everything in between. AoA is on my bucket list too!

What an awesome first day. I am glad you got to cross some items of your bucket list, that's always nice. The Mickey sipper is soo cute, good choice getting it.

What a perfect first day! From a row to yourself on the plane to the adorable Mickey sipper and everything in between. AoA is on my bucket list too!

It really was! Everything went so well! I hope you get to stay at AoA one day, it's a fun resort!

Yeah! So good and so different.

I love that it actually glitters.

Soooo good!

Me too! It's so fancy looking!

What an awesome first day. I am glad you got to cross some items of your bucket list, that's always nice. The Mickey sipper is soo cute, good choice getting it.

It was a perfect day, especially getting to do so many wish list items!

Playing a bit of catch up here!

Love this Little add on to Disney! Such a nice quick flight!

You got a lot done on this day, those nachos do look pretty good and a drink at Trader Sams! Not a bad way to start the trip!

Great FP for a quick MK visit, and fireworks to top it off!!

Playing a bit of catch up here!

Love this Little add on to Disney! Such a nice quick flight!

You got a lot done on this day, those nachos do look pretty good and a drink at Trader Sams! Not a bad way to start the trip!

Great FP for a quick MK visit, and fireworks to top it off!!

SO quick! Wish it could always be like that!

It was such a great day getting to do so many different things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter