I found Brita bottles at Walmart.....

bigbabyblues

DIS Veteran
had to pay $6.97 each for them, but I think it will still save $$, since water is what, $2.50 in the park?

DH had to try them out immediately, to see if they are better than his camelbak. :rolleyes:

Steph

In our WalMart they Brita bottles are in the plumbing section, along with other filtering systems, bath fixtures, etc.
We love our Brita bottles and can't imagine going to WDW without them. :D

Brita Bottle is a portable water bottle with a filter inside to filter out impurities, etc. . If you're familiar with sport water bottle's; that's the size they are. In addition to making water more healthy, the filters also make less tasty water a little more tasty.

Here in Waco, TX our lake is polluted by upstream dairy farms. The water smells and tastes gritty. If it weren't for this board, I wouldn't have known about the Brita bottles. I got some for our Disney trip, but we've been using them already because of our water situation here. They are fabulous and well worth the money!

Do you recall which dept you found them in? I'm having a hard time locating them. Thanks!

Yep, took me forever to find them! They were back in the hardware stuff, a couple aisles over from the paint, with the air purifiers, and close to the plumbing things.

I thought they'd be with the kitchen stuff, but they weren't!

Hope you can find them too!

Spent $6- on my Brita at Walmart, $$ well spent. We did end up purchasing a couple of bottles of water but asked for a cup of ice with it. I then just kept re-filling the Brita. Definitely a good investment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter