I forgot to introduce myself!

plumsiren

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! :wave2: My name is Amy and I'm from Northern NJ just outside of NYC. I'm doing long-ways-away planning (2015!) for (I hope) myself (28), mom & dad (65), BFF (28) and her hubby, and their DDs (currently 2 & 4, hence the delay in travel). Current top choices are Nov/Dec/Jan non-holiday periods and staying at CSR, but everything's still up in the air!

Welcome! Have a great time planning and ask for whatever help you need on the boards here. Lots of great advice for little kids too. It's great to get them here before school starts and you become restricted to going on school breaks!

Welcome! Have a great time planning and ask for whatever help you need on the boards here. Lots of great advice for little kids too. It's great to get them here before school starts and you become restricted to going on school breaks!

I'm thinking it'll also be that much more magical, seeing their little faces awed by things before they become jaded! :wizard:

Hello, from fellow New Jerseyan (although I am in Ocean County). I have an Amy (dd#2), and am also trying to plan a 2015 trip. :goodvibes

Welcome!

Hello, from fellow New Jerseyan (although I am in Ocean County). I have an Amy (dd#2), and am also trying to plan a 2015 trip. :goodvibes

Welcome!

Hi! I'm in Hudson County, so a good distance, but hey, still Jersey! :cheer2:

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards Amy :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter