• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I finally got ADRs at Le Cellier but I had to search differently.

Tinkerbellie16

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to find Le Cellier reservations for 6 people during free dining. We only made our resort reservations last month and we weren't even thinking we would be going. Well, of course we were way past the 180 day mark and there was nothing for Le Cellier. I've checked everyday and while I was able to find a reservation for 4 (due to a very nice DISer canceling their ADRs and posting it on the cancelled thread), I also wanted a 6 top so we could go with our friends too. So over and over again, I could not find anything when I searched by the restaurant name. BUT when I searched by Epcot + the date, Le cellier popped up! I don't know if it was the way I searched or if I just happened to search right after someone canceled their reservation, but there it was!!!

So have hope, check the cancelled threads, keep trying, and try some different searches!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter