I feel like a broken record, but has anyone eaten at the new Shutters yet?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
One of these days, I will fish for this answer & someone will respond!:D

Look at it this way,you are getting your post count higher.HaHa Ha!!!I can't believe no one has eaten there yet!!!

A coworker returned today from a stay at CBR. She was not impressed with Shutters. She said she had tuna and it wasn't very good and thought the menu was overpriced. She did enjoy the Fantasmic package at Brown Derby, thought it was worth it. She really liked staying at CBR, they got building 26 as requested.

:D Have not been there yet, but we will be going the end of February. I've seen the menu, and ther seems to be a lot of the same menu items from the old captains tavern restaurant which we really enjoyed.:p

We are planning on dining there the night we arrive (2/3) - anything in particular you want me to find out? We return 2/10.

:D Just back from a one day trip, {had to pick someone up at mco} Went to shutters for dinner {no lunch at this time} If you liked the captains table, you will surely like shutters. Some of the same items.but in a new setting . Thay moved it all the way to the back of the food court. We had four starters{appetizers} instead of a full dinner. Scallops, great . Mixed field greens with a great dressing, Ceaser salad, very good, Seafood won tons, excellent! Worth the trip!:tongue: The restaurant is much brighter now,[ captains table was a little dark } and much quieter because of its location. They also now have an open kitchen.:D

New review on WDWIG http://wdwig.com/rev_shutters.htm they really liked the tuna.

As good as it sounds, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there (staying offsite next trip). But if I were staying at that resort - seems like a good option some night when you're ready for a nice meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!