I don't see anything about the Stack for Teens in Navigator?

shefor24

Mouseketeer
We are cruising Oct 19 3-night Wonder. I looked thru the Navigator just to see what all activities for teens (twin DD 14) and I didn't seem to see anything, did I miss something? Is The Stack open nightly, what time? Is it FUN? Is this the only thing for "teens only" they have going on during the cruise? Thanks. :confused3

Each children's group gets its own navigator for the week (daily ones are listing adult and family activities). Is it possible you weren't looking at the teen navigator?
Barb

As for "fun" I think it really depends on your DDs. My twin DSs who were almost 14 on our last cruise really didn't like the teen club. Of course for the boy perspective the limited computers were a real negative along with the loud music. They looked at the teen navigator and chose activities they wanted to go to. I'm thinking they spent less than 8 hours in the teen club on a 10-day cruise. Wish they would have had the tween area when we cruised...Let us know how your daughters like the club.

TK

Last time ds-13 at the time, had a great time. They did some of the activities, but mainly they just hung out. I'm not sure if I really want to know the details!!! ;) No, actually I saw his group of friends all over the ship being silly teens.

The Stack's navigator can be found on the FAQ thread with the other navigators. :)

Can someone tell me is there a night on a 7 day Western Caribben cruise where the 13-17 year olds have dinner together?

I should have said that I checked the Stack for the Eastern itinerary.

Does the Westen itinerary follow the same schedule?

The activities are pretty much the same. They do switch some activities around when the sea days change. :) Also Pirate night is a different night on the Eastern & Western.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter