I don't like the new pirate hat...

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
VMK-calendar-june9.jpg

I like the rest of the costume, but the hat could've been MUCH nicer. I like the brown hat with the eye patch that I've seen before in VMK.

P.S. This costume is not out yet, I got this picture from the VMK web site.

yes i love the "mistake" hates alot better than the jack sparrow hat. it is kinda over done.

It must just be the model...or the photographer...I want to really see that hat come to life! Where is the side profile? I think the model needs to kick up his photo shoots a little more and at least make the clothing he is advertising seem appealing! (even if it isn't ;) lol) I mean, look how lifeless he appears to be...almost as if he isn't even real!

Loves Disney said:
It must just be the model...or the photographer...I want to really see that hat come to life! Where is the side profile? I think the model needs to kick up his photo shoots a little more and at least make the clothing he is advertising seem appealing! (even if it isn't ;) lol) I mean, look how lifeless he appears to be...almost as if he isn't even real!
Yes. Totally agree.
Plus, he could have gotten over a little more because it's hard to see it all with the dark background. :teeth:

cteddiesgirl said:
Yes. Totally agree.
Plus, he could have gotten over a little more because it's hard to see it all with the dark background. :teeth:

And where was the photographer? Was he totally ignorant when taking this shot? Clearly lighting needed to be worked on! Geez...

Loves Disney said:
And where was the photographer? Was he totally ignorant when taking this shot? Clearly lighting needed to be worked on! Geez...

:lmao: :lmao:

Loves Disney said:

Too cheap to hire a photographer ;)

SeaSpray said:
VMK-calendar-june9.jpg

I like the rest of the costume, but the hat could've been MUCH nicer. I like the brown hat with the eye patch that I've seen before in VMK.

P.S. This costume is not out yet, I got this picture from the VMK web site.
Did you notice that if you look closly from side to side it almost looks like a chicken hat?

PolyFish said:
Did you notice that if you look closly from side to side it almost looks like a chicken hat?

I guess the chicken just flew the coop. Now we will have Chicken Hats and non-chicken hats. :rotfl:

( where have all the chickens gone? )

i just got excited, as I looked at the bottom left hand corner and said there's a blue create but it turns out it a barrel chair :sad2: silly me

Cool outfit! But don't like the hat. It should have a patch eye. Like the Pirate magic!

OT...sorry, but can you still get that jeweled carpet and if so, where or what is/was it called? I like it much better than the one w/ skulls. thx

caribbound said:
OT...sorry, but can you still get that jeweled carpet and if so, where or what is/was it called? I like it much better than the one w/ skulls. thx

The pretty jeweled carpet is from the old in park Pirate Quest (think bird hat, fire window, pirate couch). The carpet itself is very small -I think just one square. It took a LOT of little jeweled carpets to make that room look that way!

Califgirl said:
The pretty jeweled carpet...is very small -I think just one square...
It is 1x1. Oh to have the resources of VMK staff. They might say they do not have certain kinds of magic, but they do have virtually (of course- :lmao: )unlimited furniture.

The rest of the costume looks cool but that hat is huge.Why did they make it so tall?

BobRichmond said:
It is 1x1. Oh to have the resources of VMK staff. They might say they do not have certain kinds of magic, but they do have virtually (of course- :lmao: )unlimited furniture.
:lmao: :lmao:

Loves Disney said:

Yeah, I totally agree! :thumbsup2 I think it's the model. What's with the vacant stare? :rolleyes:

kitashus said:
Yeah, I totally agree! :thumbsup2 I think it's the model. What's with the vacant stare? :rolleyes:

Vacant stare? Oh, I bet you he was trying to think...vacant looks are a common side effect of thinking too much... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter