I don't have a clever title but I DO have 2,000 photos! WDW in Oct. update!

Fantastic pictures! The ones of the male lion are incredible...I couldn't get pics like that if I took the safari 12 times!!!
That would be so AWESOME if they had a website where you could watch the safari animals! You should sooo write them with that suggestion....I also would watch that all day, then probably get fired, then not be able to afford Disney any more...oh well, it would be worth it!! lol

I did hear that (I think from one of Lisa's - Mickeystoontown - trip reports) about Disney selling the little alligators :(
Kind of surprised they do that...I would rather not have the alligator display then to see them and know what's coming :scared1:

Love your Christmas card! too cute....you didn't include your turtle!??

Thanks!! I would totally watch that site all day if they had it, too. It would cost a fortune to set it up & maintain it, though. They would have to make it a pay site. I bet enough people would pay at least $5 per month to keep it up, though.
I didn't include the turtles on the card- they are VERY camera shy. I'm the only one who can be in the room with them when they are basking, too. If anyone else walks into the room, they fly off of the dock & get into the water under the dock. It's weird because no one has ever so much as looked at them the wrong way!

Evening at EPCOT-

I would love to do the Behind the Seeds tour. Living with the Land is one of my favorite rides. The boys even like it, but I don't think they would be in favor of the tour. That may be a solo thing or maybe with my DH.

Oh, wow! The sunset, twilight and nighttime pictures are spectacular! I especially like the first one of the Christmas tree- the colors of the sky are so pretty. You really captured the World Showcase at a beautiful time.

Are those the Magic Kingdom fireworks in that last batch of photos? Where are you viewing those from?

From my room at the BC in 2010, I could see some of the Illuminations fireworks and I had a really decent view of Nightastic from MK.

Now off to start looking at your AK pictures.

Thanks!! I'm pretty sure the fireworks were from MK. That was from my balcony at YC. I watched them almost every night!
I licked out with the timing of the sunset at EPCOT that night. I wish I took more photos, though! There were soooo many people that were totally wasted at epcot at night that I couldn't stay there too long. They were some seriously obnoxious drunks. I did go to epcot during the day, though & it was MUCH better.

Oh my gosh - your AK pictures are wonderful!

Thanks!! I had the best luck during this trip for the safari & being able to see the animals.

Incredible animal pictures! The expressions on some of their faces are priceless.

The photos you got from the safari are unbelievable, especially since the vehicles usually don't stop to give you a chance to take decent shots.

Don't blame you for the cheetah pictures. I know they are very shy and can be hard to see on the safari. The other cat photos are fantastic, too- the tigers (love the ones with the tounge sticking out), great pictures of both the male and female lion. Four paws up!

The gorilla pictures are really interesting, too. Love the little baby with the cotton tail spot.

The closeup hippo picture you have from the first safari is another one of my favorites.

Your Christmas card is really cute!

The closest I could get to "Meowy Kiss-mouse" was this:

IMG_7420.jpg

But this is the sweetest picture I have of Monster Energy Cat and Oreo:

IMG_7780.jpg

OMG- I looove the Meowy Kiss-mouse photo!!! Your cats are really pretty. Aren't they still very young?? I love that second photo, too- it is very cute!
I had such good luck with the animal photos this time. Our safari driver did actually stop for a moment when we went by the male lion. I think it is VERY rare to see him up & about. It was really awesome to see all of the animals up & about. That was only the second or third time that I saw a hippo out of the water, too.

Loving all of your photos !! Especially loved the lions !! Thanks for sharing ! Can't wait for more !!

Thanks!! :goodvibes

I happened upon your thread and am so very glad I did. I have really thoroughly enjoyed each and every picture. They are amazing!
I have never seen anything like you experienced..so many majestic animals being so active, simply awesome.
I feel like I am getting to see them thru your talented picture taking, so thank you for that opportunity....so enjoyable!

I happened upon your thread and am so very glad I did. I have really thoroughly enjoyed each and every picture. They are amazing!
I have never seen anything like you experienced..so many majestic animals being so active, simply awesome.
I feel like I am getting to see them thru your talented picture taking, so thank you for that opportunity....so enjoyable!

Thanks!!! I was exteremely lucky during this trip to see so many of the animals at AK as active as they were. I have never experienced that before! I hope you keep reading. :goodvibes

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, April.

poohchristmas.jpg

Thanks! Merry Christmas!! That picture is so darned cute!!!

merry christmas april!

Merry Christmas!!

I woke up the next day & went over to Cape May for breakfast. I was seated about 30 minutes after my priority seating time- even though I arrived 15 minutes early. The food was great, as always, but the service was SOOOOOO slow! I usually am pretty tolerant, but the waitress did not stop by my table to ask if I wanted a beverage until after I was finished eating. I was seated by the buffet, so I knew she didn't stop while I was there. I shook off my irritation & headed to DtD for Festival of the Masters.

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4398.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

After checking out the chalk drawings, I headed into World of Disney. I bought 2 notepads & a pack of 4 "post-its". I ALWAYS look for a watch in there, but I never find anything I like. I'm sorry, but I want a women's watch that has Goofy on it- or something besides Mickey, Minnie, or Tink!
IMG_4407.jpg

After WoD, I walked over to check out the Artwork at West Side. Continued in next post...

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4412.jpg

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4416.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

IMG_4418.jpg

IMG_4419.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4423.jpg

IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4425.jpg

IMG_4426.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

I stopped at Wolfgang Puck for lunch- I have to say that I am happy I did. The food was awesome. I got the grilled vegetable pizza and it was perfectly cooked & very tasty!

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4430.jpg

IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4433.jpg

Continued in next post...

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

I headed to MK for MVMCP. I hate to say this, but the party was WAY too crowded. I waited in line for an hour at Pecos Bill's for crappy food. All of the rides had long waits. I was pretty disappointed. One good thing is that I rode BTMRR at night, which I love. I got to go onmost of my favorites one time. I skipped Space Mountain because the wait was too long & it was too chilly to ride Splash Mountain. I have to apologize now for the many, many photos of the same things...
IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

IMG_4476.jpg

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4479.jpg

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4481.jpg

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

Continued in next post....

I love the Festival of the Masters pictures, as I have never been there during it! Those sidewalk drawings are amazing. :lovestruc

Sorry MVMCP was so crowded for you. I went to the first one last November and it was crowded, but not terrible. I have to admit though that I didn't ride one ride during it, I only got my picture with the characters (a ton of them!) and watched the parade and fireworks.

I love the Festival of the Masters pictures, as I have never been there during it! Those sidewalk drawings are amazing. :lovestruc

Sorry MVMCP was so crowded for you. I went to the first one last November and it was crowded, but not terrible. I have to admit though that I didn't ride one ride during it, I only got my picture with the characters (a ton of them!) and watched the parade and fireworks.

Thanks!! You have to see Festival of the Masters. The artists there were all very talented. I wish I could post links to all of their work!
I did get my photo with Captain Jack this time, but the photo was so awful that I deleted it! :rotfl: The fireworks were really awesome!!!

The Festival of the Masters stuff looks great. I hadn't seen any posts about it before. I'm sorry about your experience at the Christmas Party :( I would have been disappointed too if I had paid the extra money and then faced crowds like that.

The Festival of the Masters stuff looks great. I hadn't seen any posts about it before. I'm sorry about your experience at the Christmas Party :( I would have been disappointed too if I had paid the extra money and then faced crowds like that.

Thanks! I'm wondering if MVMCP was so crowded because it was 11/11/11. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter