I don't have a clever title but I DO have 2,000 photos! WDW in Oct. update!

A week away!!! You must be sooo excited!!! Are you all packed?? How is Isis? Is your mom going to watch her while you are away??

WooHoo!! party:

Great to hear Isis is doing better!

Thanks!!

So that means that today

is

8 Days....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Almost just a week...;)

I'm very excited & already thinking of when to plan my next trip!!!

Sorry I've been missing...things have been hectic since our vacation started and since we've been home (I've started my TR if you want to pop in....http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3004259.

You are just 7 days away.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

That's ok! I am SO behind in catching up, too, because of Isis being sick. I'm definitely subscribing to your TR. I can't wait to read!

A week away!!! You must be sooo excited!!! Are you all packed?? How is Isis? Is your mom going to watch her while you are away??

Isis is better, thanks. The food/medication schedule she is on seems to be working well. How's this for unprepared....I *just* ordered shorts this morning from Amazon that should get here before I go!!! LOL Thank goodness for free 2 day shipping with Amazon prime or I would be pulling up my too-big shorts all day. :rotfl:

It's good to hear that Isis is doing better with the meds. You just ordered shorts for the trip? Girl, you have had other things on your mind. I'd just pack a good belt and not worry about it. It's almost time to leave for Walt Disney World!

Soooo glad Isis is doing better! That's the biggest pain about panacreatitus, the trial and error to get the care routine right.

:lmao: at you just getting your shorts. Reminds me that I'll have to go soon to get new pants as all the pants I have are 2-3 sizes too big. I've spent all day today pulling the pair I have on now up. Don't want to be doing that at WDW!

I'm glad to hear Isis is doing better. Now you can enjoy your vacation with less worry.

It's good to hear that Isis is doing better with the meds. You just ordered shorts for the trip? Girl, you have had other things on your mind. I'd just pack a good belt and not worry about it. It's almost time to leave for Walt Disney World!

Thanks! I also totally forgot that tomorrow is John & I's 4 year anniversary. D'oh!!!! Time for more last-minute shopping- and he is NOT easy to shop for. I'm excited to go to WDW. I'm already trying to plan my next trip, too!

Soooo glad Isis is doing better! That's the biggest pain about panacreatitus, the trial and error to get the care routine right.

:lmao: at you just getting your shorts. Reminds me that I'll have to go soon to get new pants as all the pants I have are 2-3 sizes too big. I've spent all day today pulling the pair I have on now up. Don't want to be doing that at WDW!

Thanks!! :rotfl: I know that pants-pulling up feeling all too well. I hate that! You definitely don't want to have to do that in WDW! I'm still struggling a bit to get to my goal weight. I have about 25 pounds to go & I'm kind of stalled out.

I'm glad to hear Isis is doing better. Now you can enjoy your vacation with less worry.

Thanks!!! Hopefully I can stop worrying so much. It's so hard when pets get older. Every little illness is a really big deal.

This will probably be my last post before I leave on Thursday morning. I have been away from the boards this past weekend because I have been trying to exercise more & I have had so much to do for Isis & pack for the vacation. John took me out to dinner for my birthday Friday & got me a cute necklace with an owl pendant.
So, Thursday- plans are to to check in, go to EPCOT after my friend arrives, take a break & then go to the Halloween party. Friday we will go to Islands of Adventure, then Jiko for dinner. Saturday we have breakfast at Boma and plan to go to Animal Kingdom and maybe EPCOT or MK later that day. Sunday we have breakfast at Park Fare and plan to go to EPCOT, then EMH at DHS. Monday, we go home. :( It will be a short trip, but that works out since I will be worrying about Isis. I'll start a TR when I'm back. Thanks for reading & I'll see you all in a week or so!

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

that's awesome that you need new shorts becuase your old ones are too big!
good for you! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter