I don't have a clever title but I DO have 2,000 photos! WDW in Oct. update!

aprilisis

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I took a solo trip to WDW from November 8-14. The night before I left, I felt like I was coming down with a stomach bug. I don't know how that feeling went away by morning, but it did. John drove me to the airport & I got there before the Southwest desk was open. I was second in line & checked in quickly. The wait went by quickly & I took my seat on the plane. The seat next to me remained empty! I was pretty happy about that. We arrived in Orlando 40 minutes early- that has never happened before! Also- as soon as I arrived at Yacht Club, they told me I was being upgraded to Concierge. My room wasn't ready, so I sat in the Concierge Lounge for a while. I walked over to the International Gateway at Epcot & redeemed my Annual Pass. By the time I got back to the hotel, my room was ready.

IMG_3516-1.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

The view wasn't great:
IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

But it didn't matter because I was hardly ever there except to sleep. After getting settled into the room, I headed to Epcot. From the walk over to Epcot:
IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3534.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

I'm here. :goodvibes

I have to run to the doctor's office, but I'll be back later to catch up; I can't wait to see ALL of your pictures. :)

I'm here and looking forward to seeing each and every one of those 2,000 pictures!

Thanks! I'm glad you're reading along! You're #1!!! :)

I'm here. :goodvibes

I have to run to the doctor's office, but I'll be back later to catch up; I can't wait to see ALL of your pictures. :)

Thanks! I'm going to try to post another bunch of photos by the end of the day.

I'm here too :) The room looks beautiful, but you're right about the view! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Checking in!!!

Fantastic start with absolutely amazing photos of one of my happiest places!

Can't wait to read and see more.

Dee

I'm here, and looking forward to the rest of the pictures. The pictures of the walk are gorgeous.

Oh, and I think your lack of a clever title IS a clever title :rotfl:

I'm here too :) The room looks beautiful, but you're right about the view! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Thanks! Luckily I did nothing in the room but sleep, so the view wasn't TOO important.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures!!!

Welcome & thanks! I'm kind of short on words, but I will make up for it in photos.

Checking in!!!

Fantastic start with absolutely amazing photos of one of my happiest places!

Can't wait to read and see more.

Dee

Thanks! I'm glad you're here!!

Im here, im here!!

:woohoo: I've missed you! Did you start a TR yet?

I'm here, and looking forward to the rest of the pictures. The pictures of the walk are gorgeous.

Oh, and I think your lack of a clever title IS a clever title :rotfl:

Thanks!!! I was trying to think of a good title & it was taking forever. I figured I had better just write something so I could start my TR. :rotfl:

I went into Epcot & headed towards The UK & Canada.
IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3553.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

IMG_3557.jpg

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3559.jpg

IMG_3560.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

I ended up in the Festival Welcome center.
IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

Continued in next post...

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3580.jpg

IMG_3581.jpg

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

I stopped to watch a little of one of the demonstrations, but then moved on to the front of the park.
IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

I took the monorail to MK.
IMG_3589.jpg

I was supposed to have dinner at Liberty Tree, but I was exhausted & couldn't wait until 7pm. Plus I realized that my reservation was after the park closed & during MVMCP- which I didn't have a ticket for that night! I stopped there to cancel my dinner & went to Columbia Harbor House for a little bit of the vegetarian chili. It was really tasty! Some photos of MK while I was passing through:
IMG_3590.jpg

IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3596.jpg

Continued in next post.....

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

I made my way back out of the park & to Epcot. I stopped in Mexico for some guacamole & chips. I REALLY love the guac from Mexico.
IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3625.jpg

Continued in next post...

Love all the pictures :) I was at Food & Wine last year, and it was PACKED when I went. It doesn't look as packed for you.

Great TR so far! Your photos are amazing. That was so lucky getting upgraded at the YC! We really want to go in November next year. Was it crowded? And were all the Christmas decorations up by the time you got there?

Looking forward to the next update! :)

Great photos!!! Everything is so pretty with the holiday decorations.

Thanks so much for taking pictures of the Food and Wine Menu signs! I'm reading a few F&W TRs, but I didn't really have an idea of the prices on the snacks and treats. Very cool that so many of the things are available with snack credits!

I :love: Columbia Harbor House- I am amused by your photos of the empty dining area (love that upstairs) and looking out the window at all of the people out in the park.

Hi April,

Read other TR of yours and I'm in! Love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

Whew! I'm tired of all the walking and I'm just looking at the pictures. :laughing: Very nice pictures of the Christmas decorations. What time did you get to Columbia Harbour House? It looks empty!

Love the photos! It is awesome that you got upgraded to CL, too!

If I go with my sister and her family in 10 days (yes, I still don't know if I have to cancel my trip or not!) then I will have a solo day one day while they go to Legoland.

Looks like you are having fun so far. Can't wait to see the rest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter