I don’t know where we’re staying, but I know where we’re eating! May 2011 *NEW 5/10!

I have done all my to-dos for today!

I washed and packed all my clothes (toiletries and stuff like that still need to be done).

I printed out our itinerary will our ADR #'s

I got my new shoes!

IMG_5711.jpg

I have been wearing them all day and I think they are wonderful. Kylie, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that you love yours!

While I was at the Croc store, I picked up a couple things for Ben and I:

Ben's:
IMG_5708.jpg

Mine:
IMG_5707.jpg

I was inspired to buy the Jibbitz after reading DisneyKira's PTR. Gotta up the Disney factor for our trip!

I also already took care of my pet sitting cats earlier today.

All that's left for today is to work out (yuck), and watch the International Disney Parks DVD Ben got from Netflix. That should be fun!

I have done all my to-dos for today!

I washed and packed all my clothes (toiletries and stuff like that still need to be done).

I printed out our itinerary will our ADR #'s

I got my new shoes!

IMG_5711.jpg

I have been wearing them all day and I think they are wonderful. Kylie, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that you love yours!

Ben's:
IMG_5708.jpg

Mine:
IMG_5707.jpg

I was inspired to buy the Jibbitz after reading DisneyKira's PTR. Gotta up the Disney factor for our trip!

All that's left for today is to work out (yuck), and watch the International Disney Parks DVD Ben got from Netflix. That should be fun!

I love Jibbitz! My crocs don't have room for Jibbitz, so I made a Disney/Harry Potter wristband instead. It's kinda clunky, but I packed it to wear for our trip!

LOL...I had a Disney dream that upset me last year, before my November trip...I don't remember the details, but it was something about POR that really bothered me, I think we checked in and the resort was disgusting and I hated it, and wanted to change, but there were no other rooms! :confused3 And I get the weird sadness before a Disney trip too...you spend so much time planning and anticipating the trip that when it gets here, it already feels kind of over! :sad1:

I love your new Crocs! I didn't know there was a Crocs store in Boston, I'll be in Boston Saturday, where is it? There is a Crocs outlet in CT, but it's not that great...they never have my size in any of the good colors! :rotfl:

omigosh- shoes are so cute! I might try get black for wedding season. Thank you so much for posting those babies!

Get'ta packin Girl!!

I just wanted to say that I LOVE Savannah!! :lovestruc You guys are going to have a blast there. There is so much to do. Lots of history and lots of beautiful plantations and buildings. And lots of bars to get yummy tasty beverages...and get this--you can get your tasty beverages to go there! They don't have a law against carrying them around outside along the riverfront.

Anyway, tasty beverages aside, it's a fab place to visit!!

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/jmcfaddencaranci/PTR%20May%202011/IMG_5711.jpg[/IMG]

Ben's:
IMG_5708.jpg

Mine:
IMG_5707.jpg

Love the shoes! And the Jibbitz :rotfl: Beeker is such a fun "guy" character. I need to get some Jibbitz. I know... Kira's made me want some too. :goodvibes I think I should get another pair of crocs too... I have never worn more comfy shoes in Disney as when I wore the Minnie Janes I have.

Cute shoes! I keep looking at thR crocs website and debating whether I should buy a pair or not... I'd like to go to the actual store but I think the nearest one is in the city and unless I cN convince my bf to go with he may not want to be in midtown ( he's hates the touristy area of mid town) anyways just a few days now if be way too giddy with excitement!! Although I feel that way already at 31 days out!

Yay-- glad you like them!! They're the best-- seeing your white ones has convinced me. I definitely need a white pair!! ;)

LOL...I had a Disney dream that upset me last year, before my November trip...I don't remember the details, but it was something about POR that really bothered me, I think we checked in and the resort was disgusting and I hated it, and wanted to change, but there were no other rooms! :confused3 And I get the weird sadness before a Disney trip too...you spend so much time planning and anticipating the trip that when it gets here, it already feels kind of over! :sad1:

I love your new Crocs! I didn't know there was a Crocs store in Boston, I'll be in Boston Saturday, where is it? There is a Crocs outlet in CT, but it's not that great...they never have my size in any of the good colors! :rotfl:

The Croc store in Boston is great- They have tons of styles and colors- hope you found something good!

omigosh- shoes are so cute! I might try get black for wedding season. Thank you so much for posting those babies!

Get'ta packin Girl!!

They are very comfortable! Guess who is going to WDW tomorrow? Yeah.... that'd be me. :hyper:

I just wanted to say that I LOVE Savannah!! :lovestruc You guys are going to have a blast there. There is so much to do. Lots of history and lots of beautiful plantations and buildings. And lots of bars to get yummy tasty beverages...and get this--you can get your tasty beverages to go there! They don't have a law against carrying them around outside along the riverfront.

Anyway, tasty beverages aside, it's a fab place to visit!!

Oh! So good to hear about Savannah! Ben and I are really looking forward to visiting. Not just for the tasty beverages, but they sure are a factor!:thumbsup2

Love the shoes! And the Jibbitz :rotfl: Beeker is such a fun "guy" character. I need to get some Jibbitz. I know... Kira's made me want some too. :goodvibes I think I should get another pair of crocs too... I have never worn more comfy shoes in Disney as when I wore the Minnie Janes I have.

I am really looking forward to wearing my Crocs all week- they are so comfy!

I love the Jibbitz! Beeker was perfect for Ben

hi im newbie here .. ilove to watch tv

Hello and welcome! I hope you'll stick around for when I get back and start the trip report!

Cute shoes! I keep looking at thR crocs website and debating whether I should buy a pair or not... I'd like to go to the actual store but I think the nearest one is in the city and unless I cN convince my bf to go with he may not want to be in midtown ( he's hates the touristy area of mid town) anyways just a few days now if be way too giddy with excitement!! Although I feel that way already at 31 days out!

I really like being able to go to the store and try them on. Sometimes it is hard to tell from the picture if a style will work for me.

Yay-- glad you like them!! They're the best-- seeing your white ones has convinced me. I definitely need a white pair!! ;)

You should! And I need a black pair, now :)

I am home from work! Vacation has officially started!
Of course, Ben still needs to pack, and I still need to work out.
The house still needs to be vacuumed, and there's a load of laundry to do. But after that- it's time to relax!!

Here's hoping that I get a decent amount of sleep tonight. All my life I have been a terrible excitement sleeper. Christmas Eve, the day before a trip, I just can't sleep when I want the next day to get here. But I need to sleep well tonight. The alarm is set for 3:45 am and I want to be well rested!

Thank you all for following along as I planned this crazy adventure. I hope you'll enjoy the trip report when we get back.

For those of you heading down now, too- see you there! :thumbsup2

The house still needs to be vacuumed, and there's a load of laundry to do. But after that- it's time to relax!!

Here's hoping that I get a decent amount of sleep tonight. All my life I have been a terrible excitement sleeper. Christmas Eve, the day before a trip, I just can't sleep when I want the next day to get here. But I need to sleep well tonight. The alarm is set for 3:45 am and I want to be well rested!

Thank you all for following along as I planned this crazy adventure. I hope you'll enjoy the trip report when we get back.

HAVE FUN! (but leave some for us! ;) )

Have Fun!!!! Im sure youre high in the sky right now :) Be safe & Cant wait to hear all about it

Have a Magical Day!

Hope you got the sleep you needed!

Have an awesome trip! I can't wait to see pictures.:goodvibes

Loving your new shoes, great choice might have to check them out myself :teeth:

I hope you guys are having a fantastic time and can't wait to hear all about it :hug:

Joyce, I hope you and Ben are having a FABULOUS vacation!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter