I don’t know where we’re staying, but I know where we’re eating! May 2011 *NEW 5/10!

Omg 5 days!!!! Are you stoked!!! Ugh although I'm going soon I do have to say that I'm slightly annoyed with my bf and the fact that I had to change my dates bc I was going to be leaving the 9th!! Oh well two tears in a bucket for me!! B

Looking forward to yOur tr!

5 Days!!! We are 10 days out, how are you even surviving right now!!!??:lmao:

I bet you are getting antsy! Not long now... I can't wait to hear how great of a trip you have!!! :goodvibes

Oh, these next few days will either fly by or drag on! I hope this nice New England weather is putting you in the perfect mood for FL!

Yay, only 5 more days!!! :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2::cheer2: :woohoo: I hope it flies by for you! Only...157 more days til my trip! :eek: *Sigh* I don't know how I'm going to make it! :rotfl:

Happy Anniversary too! :cool1: My 1 year anniversary is May 1, so we're planning a few fun things for the weekend! I have to remember to get out my Disney champagne flutes...my DH hates champagne, but he can put beer in one or something! :rotfl:

Omg 5 days!!!! Are you stoked!!! Ugh although I'm going soon I do have to say that I'm slightly annoyed with my bf and the fact that I had to change my dates bc I was going to be leaving the 9th!! Oh well two tears in a bucket for me!! B

Looking forward to yOur tr!

I AM SO EXCITED! :goodvibes

I would be a leetle bit annoyed if I had to change my dates, too! These countdowns can't handle getting bigger!

5 Days!!! We are 10 days out, how are you even surviving right now!!!??:lmao:

It's not easy, I tell ya!
SO close.... SO CLOSE!

I bet you are getting antsy! Not long now... I can't wait to hear how great of a trip you have!!! :goodvibes

I am really excited about writing the TR! I may even take food pictures this time around :laughing:

Oh, these next few days will either fly by or drag on! I hope this nice New England weather is putting you in the perfect mood for FL!

Haha, you're funny! It's 47 and rainy here right now. Though at work (18 miles away), it was sunny and 80 :confused3
I'm sure I'll complain about the heat once we get down there, anyway... :rotfl:

Yay, only 5 more days!!! :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2::cheer2: :woohoo: I hope it flies by for you! Only...157 more days til my trip! :eek: *Sigh* I don't know how I'm going to make it! :rotfl:

Happy Anniversary too! :cool1: My 1 year anniversary is May 1, so we're planning a few fun things for the weekend! I have to remember to get out my Disney champagne flutes...my DH hates champagne, but he can put beer in one or something! :rotfl:

Happy Anniversary, a little early!
Neither Ben nor I really like champagne... I wish I had thought of toasting with beer!

I am home from work until Friday!!!!!! Only two more work days before vacation (and boy do I need one!)

So I think this time is going to go by quickly (though it sure does seem to be dragging so far...) because:

Tomorrow and Thursday are going to be spent washing clothes and packing. And running to the store to pick up some things for the trip. And just enjoying the fact that I have two days off in a row- a rare thing!

I'm also in the middle of a pet sitting gig, so I'll have to run over there to take care of the kitties.

Friday is work again, then we are going to Boston to watch a friend DJ

Saturday, up bright and early for my last day of work before we go! The plan is to come home, fit in a quick workout (last minute attempt to counteract all the delicious food that will be eaten all week!) and go to bed early! We need to be as well rested as possible for Sunday!

I remembered to do this at work today:
IMG_5050.jpg

Though we don't know how to wear them. We are probably the only DISers on the planet who don't carry a park bag. Or have a stroller. So I'm not sure what to do with them...

In non-trip related fun, here is the only pic I have from our anniversary on Sunday:
IMG_5044.jpg

(There is actually one from the restaurant, but I look terrible in it, and I choose not to share it!)

Annnnnnnddddddd..... remember that whole furniture thing? Well, we FINALLY got our dining room table today!

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5051.jpg

Luckily, we really like it.

Edited to add:
I completely forgot that I wanted to mention that we watched Tangled last night. It was a request of mine that we see it before leaving for WDW.
OMG, I love that movie. Just love it! Rapunzel is my new favorite princess (sorry, Belle!) I am going to have to buy it now, I think... and I want to be Rapunzel for Halloween (along with a million little girls, I am sure!)

First off - happy anniversary! It seriously just seems like yesterday that I was following along with you honeymoon PTR and reading about your wedding! It's hard to believe how quickly time flies!

I love the dining room! That blue is just beautiful and I love the modern, yet classic look of the table. :thumbsup2

Maybe you could use the ring thing on the LGMH to attach them to your belt loops???

Love your new dining room table! And Happy Anniversary!!

I cannot believe that we leave in just a few days---AAAAHHHHHH!!!

Happy Anniversary! The new table looks amazing! And yay... you will be leaving SO SOON!!! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary! :lovestruc See? It was wonderful, and you didnt need to eat daisy-flavor cake.

I honestly cant believe how fast your trip has crept up- you're leaving in like... 5 minutes!!!

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a lovely evening together.

Only 4 days left, exciting exciting :yay:

So glad you loved Tangled, its such a great movie and the songs are so good. My favourite scene is the Lantern scene.

LOL-- yeah, I don't really know where you could put the LGMH. Maybe a lanyard around the neck? So fashionable! :rotfl:
I LOVE your dining room set-- the dark wood is really nice. It's all we have here!

First off - happy anniversary! It seriously just seems like yesterday that I was following along with you honeymoon PTR and reading about your wedding! It's hard to believe how quickly time flies!

I love the dining room! That blue is just beautiful and I love the modern, yet classic look of the table. :thumbsup2

Maybe you could use the ring thing on the LGMH to attach them to your belt loops???

I feel like I was just writing our honeymoon PTR! Time really does fly by! Make sure you are enjoying every second leading up to your wedding!

Belt loops! I'll make Ben wear his on his butt (not that it would bother him in the least- he is a hard person to embarrass)

Love your new dining room table! And Happy Anniversary!!

I cannot believe that we leave in just a few days---AAAAHHHHHH!!!

I hope your week only got better, and keeps getting better until you arrive at AKL! In just a few days!

Happy Anniversary! The new table looks amazing! And yay... you will be leaving SO SOON!!! :goodvibes

Thank you very much!

Happy Anniversary! :lovestruc See? It was wonderful, and you didnt need to eat daisy-flavor cake.

I honestly cant believe how fast your trip has crept up- you're leaving in like... 5 minutes!!!

Yes, we were thrilled to enjoy yummy desserts that paid homage to our wedding cake without tasting the least bit like flowers! :laughing:

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a lovely evening together.

Only 4 days left, exciting exciting :yay:

So glad you loved Tangled, its such a great movie and the songs are so good. My favourite scene is the Lantern scene.

That was the part that got me emotional! I need to buy the soundtrack- I loved the music!

LOL-- yeah, I don't really know where you could put the LGMH. Maybe a lanyard around the neck? So fashionable! :rotfl:
I LOVE your dining room set-- the dark wood is really nice. It's all we have here!

:rotfl: I know- it's a tough one. I think no matter what I come up with we are gonna look a little silly. At least when I have my DSLR with me I can wear mine on the strap.

Hmmm, I am a bit stressed about the next 3 days, I think.

I had a most frustrating Disney dream last night, and it left me feeling out of sorts. Do any of you ever have those? It's dumb because nothing in the dream were realistic problems we would actually have (it was chilly and I was wearing my work uniform for some reason and then we had to stay in a room at the Swan/Dolphin for a couple of hours. The bus stop there was like a subway station and we couldn't find our bus. Also, we forgot the camera), but I still woke up feeling yucky about the trip.

I think part of it is that irrational sadness about a trip starting, because that means it will be over.

But we do have a fall trip planned that I haven't mentioned much about here. This is what that looks like:

Friday September 23rd (Ben's B-Day): Fly to Orlando and drive to Vero Beach.
We'll stay there until Tuesday morning, when we will drive up to Hilton Head for a 3 night stay.
On the 30th, we'll drive to Savannah and stay there for 3 nights (not sure which hotel, yet) before driving back to Orlando and flying home.

Yes, it is a lot of driving, but we like road trips! And we are really excited to try out non-WDW DVC resorts. Not to mention Savannah- that's a city we've wanted to visit for a very long time!

With that to look forward to, coming home from WDW shouldn't be so hard.

But now I have got to finish packing...
I also have to head into Boston to visit the Croc store. I decided that I need something like this:

11215_side_12U.jpg

or this:

11033_side_100.jpg

To wear with the sundresses I am bringing. My current sandals and flip flops are not comfortable, and the only plain white pair I have are the worst of the bunch.

Ordering online is out of the question this late, so off to Boston I go (it's not that far!)

I have the top pair-- they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I was actually thinking to myself today that I need them in more colors (I have black now). Definitely get them!!

Hopefully you aren't in the rain that is coming down right now! Let me know if you go into Boston again, new work in in Cambridge not that far from downtown! I have Crocs like the top in like 5 colors, but I haven't worn them yet.

Don't leave your Croc bag somewhere in Boston again!

I have the top pair-- they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I was actually thinking to myself today that I need them in more colors (I have black now). Definitely get them!!

I am SO happy to hear that! You made my day :goodvibes

Hopefully you aren't in the rain that is coming down right now! Let me know if you go into Boston again, new work in in Cambridge not that far from downtown! I have Crocs like the top in like 5 colors, but I haven't worn them yet.

Don't leave your Croc bag somewhere in Boston again!

Luckily, I missed the rain. I was only there for a minute- found my shoes very quickly!

I didn't know you worked in Cambridge now! I'm in Boston all the time, we'll have to meet up!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter