I don’t know where we’re staying, but I know where we’re eating! May 2011 *NEW 5/10!

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Such a sweet kitty! :lovestruc
And yay to the cool phone!! :yay: Good job, Ben! :thumbsup2
Hope you guys have a fun weekend!!

Your trip is almost here!!!:dance3:

Yay for being in the teens! Um, I love the Easter bunny shot! Penny looks precious-- your ears are pretty sweet, too, lol ;)

Awe yay to Ben for the new phone!! Your hubby is great! And yay to you for text messaging lol!! I hope you have enjoyed it lol...

I can't believe your in the teens ... I should be also but my dbf screwed that up! It's ok hes a Newbie and doesn't understand the excitement of it all.

cingrats to the new kitty!!

Congrats on the new addition... such a sweet looking kitty. And... for the record... I wouldn't turn away. Do you know how many animals I have??? :rolleyes1

Congrats on the teens!!! I am really really antsy to go back to WDW , like NOW... so I will have to live vicariously through you and my dd who will be going right after you get back.

Doing a teen dance for you :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Love your teen present, so sweet of Ben. How are you finding your new phone?

I love the story behind Alice's name, she is a cutey bless her. You guys are like the Mother Teresa of the Animal Kingdom :goodvibes

Congrats on the new addition to your family! Such a sweet kitty! :lovestruc
And yay to the cool phone!! :yay: Good job, Ben! :thumbsup2
Hope you guys have a fun weekend!!

Your trip is almost here!!!:dance3:

She is a sweet kitty! She's settling in very well!
Our weekend could be terrible and I wouldn't care, just because I don't have to work for a change!

Yay for being in the teens! Um, I love the Easter bunny shot! Penny looks precious-- your ears are pretty sweet, too, lol ;)

Haha, those bunny ears are pretty sweet! When I realized I was going to be in the picture, the volunteers working the event through them on me.

Awe yay to Ben for the new phone!! Your hubby is great! And yay to you for text messaging lol!! I hope you have enjoyed it lol...

I can't believe your in the teens ... I should be also but my dbf screwed that up! It's ok hes a Newbie and doesn't understand the excitement of it all.

cingrats to the new kitty!!

I love being caught up technology-wise! The phone will keep me entertained on our road trip this weekend!

Congrats on the new addition... such a sweet looking kitty. And... for the record... I wouldn't turn away. Do you know how many animals I have??? :rolleyes1

Congrats on the teens!!! I am really really antsy to go back to WDW , like NOW... so I will have to live vicariously through you and my dd who will be going right after you get back.

I knew that you wouldn't look at me crazy when I posted about our latest kitty! I've been dreading telling folks around here because of the looks I get!

Doing a teen dance for you :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2:

Love your teen present, so sweet of Ben. How are you finding your new phone?

I love the story behind Alice's name, she is a cutey bless her. You guys are like the Mother Teresa of the Animal Kingdom :goodvibes

I love being in the teens! Course, single digits are better!

The phone is great- still getting used to it, but so far I really like it!

As for the animals... I can say 'no' to lots and lots, but once in a while there is a pet that I think just needs us! But this is definitely it! No more!

Yay for being in the teens!!!! You're trip is right around the corner!!! :banana::woohoo::dance3::cheer2::yay::cool1:

Wow, that is an amazing teen day present! :woohoo: Could you have your DH talk to mine about that very important, yet often neglected holiday in my house? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Congrats on your new kitty! :goodvibes She is adorable, and I love that you took a blind kitty instead of a cute little new kitten. I could totally be a crazy cat person. I have 3, but if I could have 10, I would. I'd love to adopt a few older kitties that people just don't want, because they are old. I feel so bad for them, I love cats and the thought of them not having homes breaks my heart! I'm so happy you have Alice! :hug:

Yay for being in the teens!!!! You're trip is right around the corner!!! :banana::woohoo::dance3::cheer2::yay::cool1:

Wow, that is an amazing teen day present! :woohoo: Could you have your DH talk to mine about that very important, yet often neglected holiday in my house? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Congrats on your new kitty! :goodvibes She is adorable, and I love that you took a blind kitty instead of a cute little new kitten. I could totally be a crazy cat person. I have 3, but if I could have 10, I would. I'd love to adopt a few older kitties that people just don't want, because they are old. I feel so bad for them, I love cats and the thought of them not having homes breaks my heart! I'm so happy you have Alice! :hug:

Awww, thank you! We are happy to have Alice, too. She is settling in really well, and is getting to know the other cats. We're hoping she'll be doing well enough by the time we go on our trip that we can let her roam freely in the house so she'll have their company.

Can I tell you how good it feels to no longer be in the car? Boston to Eastern Shore Maryland= 8 hours each way. YIKES!

But we had a fantastic weekend- it was a great wedding, and lots of fun to catch up with folks we don't see often. The venue (Tidewater Inn) was beautiful!

I learned that: Annapolis is a place I would like to visit sometime, folks in that part of MD are very nice, and no matter how old they get- when frat brothers get together at each others wedding, it will be a party.

We also got a wedding card and gift from some friends who weren't able to make it to ours last year. You can imagine how stoked I was when I opened the card and found a Disney gift card!

Soo.... now that we are home, I am going more nuts about this trip than I would have thought possible.
Two weeks from now, we'll be in the Magic Kingdom. Craziness!

Oh, and I may have an addiction to checking the wait times at WDW. Darn Smartphone, enabling my 'problem'. The drive home today went something like this....
knitting, singing along to the radio for a bit. Picking up my phone and asking Ben
"How long do you think the wait is for 'Splash Mountain?" or "Spaceship Earth has a 40 minute wait!"
repeat for 8 hours.

Bet he regrets getting me that phone.

I will leave you with this:
Sunday, May 1
84 degrees, Rain.

(I don't care even a little bit about the rain forecast, I just think it is exciting that the first day is within the extended forecast!)

It snowed for us here today, so I give up on caring about the weather. Hot temperatures will be enough for us!!!

I can't believe we're in the teens now too! So excited with how close it is!!

And don't worry about your Smart Phone addiction. It's what happens when you get one to call your own.

Yay for Miss Alice & Welcome :hug: You (of course) did the right thing.

New Phone!!! New Phone dance (which is more of a wiggle with coffee this am :surfweb:) Get lots of cool fun Apps!

I'd do the teens dance for you, but the single digit dance is SO close - im going to save up my sweet dance moves for that!

(PennyDog looks just like my Sawyer... maybe I should have brought him in to see the Easter Bunny too!! Any recommendations on great Dog parks near us?)

Welcome Home!!

Haha I would. Totally do that to my bf except he's never been so he wouldn't enjoy it lol!

Which app do you have for the park rides?

Can I tell you how good it feels to no longer be in the car? Boston to Eastern Shore Maryland= 8 hours each way. YIKES!

But we had a fantastic weekend- it was a great wedding, and lots of fun to catch up with folks we don't see often. The venue (Tidewater Inn) was beautiful!

I learned that: Annapolis is a place I would like to visit sometime, folks in that part of MD are very nice, and no matter how old they get- when frat brothers get together at each others wedding, it will be a party.

We also got a wedding card and gift from some friends who weren't able to make it to ours last year. You can imagine how stoked I was when I opened the card and found a Disney gift card!

Soo.... now that we are home, I am going more nuts about this trip than I would have thought possible.
Two weeks from now, we'll be in the Magic Kingdom. Craziness!

Oh, and I may have an addiction to checking the wait times at WDW. Darn Smartphone, enabling my 'problem'. The drive home today went something like this....
knitting, singing along to the radio for a bit. Picking up my phone and asking Ben
"How long do you think the wait is for 'Splash Mountain?" or "Spaceship Earth has a 40 minute wait!"
repeat for 8 hours.

Bet he regrets getting me that phone.

I will leave you with this:
Sunday, May 1
84 degrees, Rain.

(I don't care even a little bit about the rain forecast, I just think it is exciting that the first day is within the extended forecast!)

How exciting to get an wedding gift this far past your wedding. I didn't realize that people did that.

I think your phone ap sounds cool!

And... I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It is almost here!!!:thumbsup2

I must confess-- I check the wait times app ALL THE TIME!! Even when we don't have a trip coming up for awhile-- still! I bet Ben had a great car ride, lol.
AHHH-- you're so close! I would kill for 84 degree weather up here :goodvibes

LOL, I check the wait times all the time! :laughing: Sometimes I'm at work, and I'm like "hmm, I wonder how long the wait to Soarin' is right now"! :rotfl:

84 degrees sounds great! :banana:

It snowed for us here today, so I give up on caring about the weather. Hot temperatures will be enough for us!!!

I can't believe we're in the teens now too! So excited with how close it is!!

And don't worry about your Smart Phone addiction. It's what happens when you get one to call your own.

ACK, snow?! Eeeeeew!
Seriously- I was SO hot during our September trip, I don't care if we never see the sun (ok, I am exaggerating- I would like a little sunshine)

:woohoo: Teen dancing all around!

Yay for Miss Alice & Welcome :hug: You (of course) did the right thing.

New Phone!!! New Phone dance (which is more of a wiggle with coffee this am :surfweb:) Get lots of cool fun Apps!

I'd do the teens dance for you, but the single digit dance is SO close - im going to save up my sweet dance moves for that!

(PennyDog looks just like my Sawyer... maybe I should have brought him in to see the Easter Bunny too!! Any recommendations on great Dog parks near us?)

Welcome Home!!

I lurve my new phone. Like, so much. :lovestruc

the best dog park we have found is Stoddard's Neck on the Weymouth/ Hingham line. It might be a bit far for you, but worth it! It's so fun. We should bring Penny Dog and Sawyer to have a play date sometime!

Not gonna lie- really looking forward to your single digit dance ;)

Haha I would. Totally do that to my bf except he's never been so he wouldn't enjoy it lol!

Which app do you have for the park rides?

I got the Undercover Tourist wait times app. It seems pretty good (it has park hours and entertainment times, too). But, since I am not there I have no idea if it's accurate or not!

How exciting to get an wedding gift this far past your wedding. I didn't realize that people did that.

I think your phone ap sounds cool!

And... I can't wait to hear all about your trip. It is almost here!!!:thumbsup2

I was very surprised that they had a card and gift for us! But they are big WDW fans, too so it was a fitting gift!

Woohoo!!! You know it's getting close when your trip is in the extended forecast!!! :woohoo:

That's one of my first 'tells' that the trip is practically here!

I must confess-- I check the wait times app ALL THE TIME!! Even when we don't have a trip coming up for awhile-- still! I bet Ben had a great car ride, lol.
AHHH-- you're so close! I would kill for 84 degree weather up here :goodvibes

I feel less crazy already knowing other people check the wait times from home!

LOL, I check the wait times all the time! :laughing: Sometimes I'm at work, and I'm like "hmm, I wonder how long the wait to Soarin' is right now"! :rotfl:

84 degrees sounds great! :banana:

Heehee, and that is why the DIS is so great! We can all check wait times together and no one here thinks it's nuts!

I'm basically sitting here stalking the DIS and staring at my park plans (could I be doing something productive? Probably.) And I thought I would share the list of 'things I am really, really looking forward to)

Day 1, arrival day.
-Waking up. Seriously- can you think of anything better than waking up and realizing that you are going to WDW that day? I tried, and couldn't come up with anything (except for the morning of our wedding, but since that already happened and can't happen again, it doesn't count.)

-Eating at Jiko. Have never been here, and looking forward to trying it!

-Riding the Liberty Square Riverboat. This is on our list of 'first time stuff' and it goes down for refurbishment May 2. So, we'll have to try and ride it the first day, if it is still open when we get to MK after dinner. Anyone know what time it stops running?

-Late night EMH at Magic Kingdom. This didn't work out so hot last time, but I think I have a better plan (i.e. a nap) for this go round.

Day 2
-Being back in the World Showcase. Specifically, watching some entertainment and maybe doing a Kim Possible mission (just to see if we get different clues this time. And because we are addicted to it.)

Day 3
-Backstage Magic Tour. 'Nuff said.
-Jellyrolls. A first for us, looks like a lot of fun!

Day 4
-Blizzard Beach (even though I love Typhoon Lagoon way more). Haven't been to a water park in a long time, so this will be fun!
-Dinner at 'Ohana. Awkward bread pictures, delicious food. We love this place!

Day 5
-Backstage Safari Tour.
-Dinner at Sanaa. This is my #1 most anticipated meal of the trip. I just think the food sounds delicious!

Day 6
-More Epcot time! We looooooove the WS. We looooooooove to enjoy adult beverages. Yay!
-Dinner at Kona, our other favorite restaurant. Is anyone surprised that food is a major part of this list? You shouldn't be!

Day 7
-Typhoon Lagoon! :lovestruc Slush n' Gusher, the palm trees, the background music, the sand. Ahhhhh- I love this place!
-My first official DisMeet!
-California Grill. Food!

Day 8
-Seeing OKW

Day 9
-Every minute of the day before we have to leave for the airport.

There you have it, the reasons (not all of them, but the top ones) that my brain is going mushy and I can't focus on anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter