I did it!

Queenie

Mouseketeer
Well I somehow managed to complete my scrapbook of the 2004 Walt Disney World trip before we leave for 2005. I also managed to complete all my trippies and tidy the house. Breathing a huge sigh of relief now, just about to box up the cats and take them to the cattery.

Here we go!

Way to go Queenie......!! :cheer2:

Now can you just hop over here and do my books? I am soooooo behind! :rolleyes:

P.S. How long are you going to be in Florida? We'll be in WDW in 8 days.

We're going for 14 days so we'll be there with you. We're off property at Summer Bay and will be at MNSSHP on the 6th. I've got lime green ribbons on all my bags, hoping to meet at least 1 DISser!

It's been such a struggle getting the album done on time, I was so uninspired with these last few but they fell together this afternoon.

Queenie said:
We're going for 14 days so we'll be there with you. We're off property at Summer Bay and will be at MNSSHP on the 6th. I've got lime green ribbons on all my bags, hoping to meet at least 1 DISser!

It's been such a struggle getting the album done on time, I was so uninspired with these last few but they fell together this afternoon.

Hope you get this before you leave.
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside and doing MNSSHP on the 7th, the day we get there.
8th- Magic Kingdom
9th - Animal Kingdom
10th - Epcot
11th- Breakfast at 1900 park fair and then we go home.
Be on the look out for 3 boys all dressed alike. I've got ribbons tied to the camera bag and my mickey heads. I hope to see you there!!!!

Queenie said:

I will be there on the 6th wearing a lovely DIS headband thingy....look for me and my merry band of PLAPLAPers aka Cruisers......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter