I declare this water... WET! A pretrip report for a week of total glutony on the DXDP

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
Cast

Me: a crazy Disney freak who can only share that here because my friends just don't get it! :rotfl:

DH: a go with the flow type of guy who can basically be talked into anything, if I try hard enough! :thumbsup2

DS: (20) loves anything off the beaten path, wants the food to be as exotic as I can make it, and enjoys spending other peoples money! ;)

DD: (18) basically only likes buffalo chicken fingers and mac and cheese, this should be interesting and she prefers not to go with the flow. Her poor boyfriend! :rotfl2:

I have to go to work now, but I'll be back this afternoon to post more details! :)

we originally were supposed to do just the regular dining plan, but as I kept looking at all the restaurants to choose from, more and more I wanted to do the deluxe plan. Didn't take much to get the hubby on board, he loves food and really doesn't get involved with what I spent, as long as we're not living above our means. ;)

Once I changed our ressie to deluxe dining, I went crazy adding restaurants that we have never tried. I'll admit, I've added some just to experience them, not so much for quality. :eek: Hopefully, I won't regret that decision! :rotfl:

So this is what I have so far, subject to change!

July 21
Breakfast - McDonalds
Lunch - Rose and Crown
Dinner - Restaurant Marrakesh

July 22
Breakfast - Hollywood and Vine
Lunch - 50's Primetime
Dinner - Chef's de France

July 23
Breakfast - Donald's Safari Breakfast
Lunch - Yak and Yeti
Dinner - Tutto Italia

July 24
Breakfast - Akershaus
Lunch - Coral Reef
Dinner - Biergarten

July 25
Breakfast - snack credits - BWI Bakery
Lunch - Liberty Tree Inn
Dinner - Kona Cafe

July 26
Breakfast - snack credits - Boardwalk Bakery
Lunch - Boma (actually late breakfast)
Dinner - Le Cellier (very early dinner, all I could get)

July 27
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - Teppan Edo
Dinner - California Grill

July 28
Breakfast - Kouzzina
Lunch - undecided, will have a TS credit left to use
Dinner - airport food. :guilty:

Sounds like a great line-up! :thumbsup2 Definitely will tune-in for your report (in July, right?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter