I couldn't get WL so POR will have to do

patsal

<font color=FF3399>I've discovered I don't need to
Boo Hoo! Oh well, I've only ever been able to use an AP doscount once, so I was so excited when codes came out covering my dates. WL standard was all taken up so I have POR booked. I have stayed at POFQ and really liked it, so I'm hoping to like POR. I was hoping to stay at the lodge becasue it would make a move to the villas easier after I checked out. Oh well, I'm excited I at least get to take advantage of the AP discount! :flower:

I was told no standard view available for my June 19th to June25th trip and the next day called again and they did have the standard view. You might call again...

Definitely try again. When I was making ressies with my AAA discount, I was told there was no room available at POP for my dates, not even rooms at rack rate. That sounded bizarre to me, so I called back just a few hours later and -- voila! -- rooms were available, even at the AAA discount. So I would call again at least several more times, just to make sure ...

Linda :banana:

Oh, thanks for the advice! I will try calling back from time to time to see if it can be switched!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter