I cant wait! I want go go NOW!!!

lilacgems23

DIS Veteran
I cant wait for our trip in Nov I want to go now, me and DD are getting very impatient and even DH (not usually a disney fan) is wishing the time by!

This is how I feel! It's like I'm going to burst if I have to wait another day, hahaha. I've lasted about 27 days without bursting, 64 left to go :goodvibes:

I know just how you feel ~ months and months of planning and then it's over in a flash. I don't know why we bother. ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi, I know how you feel my last trip was Sept last year I have to wait until March for my next dlp fix. We decided not to go this year as we have just had a baby, Im so excited when i booked a couple of weeks ago Im sure the travel agent thought I was crazy i was so excited. I went to the Disney store today and had a little fix but it was not the same lol.

Cheyenne July 2006
Cheyenne June 2007
Cheyenne Sept 2008
Cheyenne March 2010

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter