I can't tell if we've landed...Spring Break 2018 with Grammy and the teens-UPDATE 9/30

84-jpg.342778
This pic makes me smile

Love this one

Can't wait till March so pretty

Gorgeous!

Great pic of you and your Mom

I miss Bay Lake so serene

I love your shirt and great pic of you and the kids

27-jpg.346223

I've never eaten as many Mickey Bars as I did on this vacation. They were just hitting the spot!

We sat for a bit and enjoyed these before we started to head to our next FP...
One can never have enough Mickey Bars

I did zoom in here, I think this is the new baby hippo :love:
So Cute

Grammy cracks me up in this one :rotfl:
LOL

This might be my favorite pic from the whole trip :love:
Agreed

How great to watch HEA from your room

There is really something to be said for standing in your living room watching Disney fireworks :love:
We got lucky with our room at WL and had a perfect view of HEA from our beds pixiedust:

Great pic and I love your shorts and top super cute

I always love this view from the top :love:
Beautiful

I even videoed until I could no longer see the plane :sad:
I feel the same way after each Disney trip when I have to say goodbye to my youngest DD :sad:

Another gorgeous pic

This could be such a pretty shot, but people were in the way so it's kind of off-center.
Still a great shot

Hope you and Mike had a great trip and you do another TR cause I loved you one from last year.

Thanks for reading and all your sweet comments :-) You're just back from your trip…how was it?!

Can't wait till March so pretty

I love Spring in WDW…we will be back in April, but since we are only staying for 3 nights before a cruise, we may not even hit EPCOT. Maybe we'll take a ride around the monorail because now that I just looked again at these pictures, I realize we are going to miss this :(

We got lucky with our room at WL and had a perfect view of HEA from our beds pixiedust:

That's amazing!

I feel the same way after each Disney trip when I have to say goodbye to my youngest DD :sad:

Is she in the DCP? It must be so hard to leave her :grouphug:

Hope you and Mike had a great trip and you do another TR cause I loved you one from last year.

We did, and I see you found it! ::yes::

Thanks for reading and all your sweet comments :-) You're just back from your trip…how was it?!
It was one of our best trips we've had. We did a split stay between Universal and Disney since we still had AP's. While we loved the HRH I missed Disney. We upgraded to CL at the WL and met up with @ariane37 and Steve for drinks at Geyser Point. We also met them at breakfast another morning :grouphug:
I wish I could go in May :( but that's when I'm moving my youngest DD back from college.

Is she in the DCP? It must be so hard to leave her :grouphug:
No but she attends college in Florida and meets me at Disney every November and March. Doesn't matter how old they get it's still hard to say goodbye :hug:

It was one of our best trips we've had.

That's awesome!

While we loved the HRH I missed Disney

I felt the same way last October when Mike and I went to UO for a couple nights. It felt so good when we finally got home to WDW <3

We upgraded to CL at the WL and met up with @ariane37 and Steve for drinks at Geyser Point. We also met them at breakfast another morning :grouphug:

How fun! Mike and I went to GP in October and loved it! How cool that you guys got to hang out!

I wish I could go in May

I wish you could too!

that's when I'm moving my youngest DD back from college.

Definitely more important! Honestly, I wish this was happening at a different time of year but since I didn't have a choice, I will just figure out how to juggle everything else around. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. You'll have to come next time!:P

No but she attends college in Florida and meets me at Disney every November and March. Doesn't matter how old they get it's still hard to say goodbye

Aw, I can't even imagine. My Allie wants to go far away so I may be doing what you do in a couple years. And if she chooses to go somewhere near WDW then we'll just have more excuses to go :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!