I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you can't go in August, go in October!!! That's when I'll be there!! :) That would be awesome!

I saw Alice in Wonderland. I thought it was just ok. Johnny Depp was brilliant as usual but I thought it was going to be better. I felt a little let down by it. Ah well.

Cute pictures!!!

i knew you looked familiar from somewher, there is a reporter that covers our town in the paper and is at our meetings, that looks like your twin sister, i just saw her about 30 minutes ago and yep she looks exactly like you, or you look exactly like her.:thumbsup2

Hey Staci!! I'm so glad yo u are here!! I'm especially excited you are here because now you can put some faces with some names!! I'm pretty sure I had a dream last night about you going to Disney World...seeing you on here reminded me! :rotfl: I am planning on writing you back tonight after I catch up on 24!!

Hey Kimmy!

First off, Landon's pictures are adorable--as usual!! :goodvibes He's getting sooo big! I know! I was so excited to actually put names with faces. Woo-Hoo! Now I'll know who to picture when you write about them. They look like a lot of fun. I hope it works out for you all to go.

Haha! That is hilarious! :laughing: I WISH I was going back to Disney World! We talk all the time about wanting to go back. Too bad that will probably be years and years and years from now... :sad2:

Yay! I'll look for your email tomorrow. But don't worry--I won't hold it against you if it's later than that. ESPECIALLY since I never ever write back quickly! I just remembered during lunch that we get to watch 24 tonight too. Too bad I'm not super excited about it. Why does it have to be the worst season?! And especially since it's probably the last. They should have stopped at last season if this one wasn't going to be good! :headache:

Landon is such a cutie!

I can't believe some people (15 year old boys!) :scared1:

It's almost-almost the weekend!

Awww Landon is so cute!! He's getting so big!

I want to see Alice in Wonderland so bad! Hopefully soon...and Toy Story 3, I asked Chris if we were gonna see it in theaters and he said "Of course!" :thumbsup2

I live on Long Island about an hour from NYC. If you look at a map, LI is the little "arm" island hanging off of NY. My uncle lives in Rochester though! It's like an 8 hour drive from Rochester to NYC so I can see why your mom has never been there but you and her definitely should because the city is amazing!

Hey Kimmy, how are you?
Landon is so cute!
I hope everything works out and you have the others to go with you!
I saw Alice in Wonderland this past weekend, I loved the Toy Story preview, I'm so excited to see it:goodvibes

Hey Kimmy! Glad things are going well for you, I am sure that the trip plans will all work out. :goodvibes

Just finished my spring break up here so I am back to class for another month and a half and then summer break! :woohoo:

Hey Lessa!! Wooohoooo for summer break! I hope the next month and a half just flies by for you!! That's very exciting! I cannot wait for summer!

If you can't go in August, go in October!!! That's when I'll be there!! :) That would be awesome!

I saw Alice in Wonderland. I thought it was just ok. Johnny Depp was brilliant as usual but I thought it was going to be better. I felt a little let down by it. Ah well.

Cute pictures!!!

Oh that would be so fun to be there when you are!! I'm sure it will happen eventually! ;)

I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland a lot, but I didn't go in with any expectations at all!! So I wasn't let down!

i knew you looked familiar from somewher, there is a reporter that covers our town in the paper and is at our meetings, that looks like your twin sister, i just saw her about 30 minutes ago and yep she looks exactly like you, or you look exactly like her.:thumbsup2

:rotfl: I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE in the world has a "twin" that looks just like them. I think its so funny when you see someone's!!

Hey Kimmy!

First off, Landon's pictures are adorable--as usual!! :goodvibes He's getting sooo big! I know! I was so excited to actually put names with faces. Woo-Hoo! Now I'll know who to picture when you write about them. They look like a lot of fun. I hope it works out for you all to go.

Haha! That is hilarious! :laughing: I WISH I was going back to Disney World! We talk all the time about wanting to go back. Too bad that will probably be years and years and years from now... :sad2:

Yay! I'll look for your email tomorrow. But don't worry--I won't hold it against you if it's later than that. ESPECIALLY since I never ever write back quickly! I just remembered during lunch that we get to watch 24 tonight too. Too bad I'm not super excited about it. Why does it have to be the worst season?! And especially since it's probably the last. They should have stopped at last season if this one wasn't going to be good! :headache:

Hey Staci!!

I'm glad you have faces with the names now too! That always does help!! They are so much fun, I'm sure you would get along very well with all the people I hang out with these days!! I talk about you tons with them, lol! I will have to try to remember to tell you about it! ;)

I would be so excited if you went to Disney World again soon! Don't forget we have to go together and run in the Princess half-marathon!!

I finally did actually write you back! :laughing: Its about time!

I'm here!:goodvibes looking forward to reading your PTR.:surfweb: I am a fan of Toy Story also.:cool1:

Thanks! I'm glad you are here!

Landon is such a cutie!

I can't believe some people (15 year old boys!) :scared1:

It's almost-almost the weekend!

Thanks!

I'm glad you caught that...luckily I talked to that kid again and he told me he had just been joking! Silly boys!! :laughing:

Aw Landon! :goodvibes

:goodvibes

Awww Landon is so cute!! He's getting so big!

I want to see Alice in Wonderland so bad! Hopefully soon...and Toy Story 3, I asked Chris if we were gonna see it in theaters and he said "Of course!" :thumbsup2

I live on Long Island about an hour from NYC. If you look at a map, LI is the little "arm" island hanging off of NY. My uncle lives in Rochester though! It's like an 8 hour drive from Rochester to NYC so I can see why your mom has never been there but you and her definitely should because the city is amazing!

Did you end up seeing Alice over the weekend or anything? I can't wait to hear what you think about it! I'm so glad you guys are definitely going to see TS3 in theaters! That's awesome!! I simply cannot wait!!

I am dying to go to NTC!! Landon's babysitter is actually there this week and I'm insanely jealous!! I bet its fun!! I will let you know if I ever make it over that way!!

Hey Kimmy, how are you?
Landon is so cute!
I hope everything works out and you have the others to go with you!
I saw Alice in Wonderland this past weekend, I loved the Toy Story preview, I'm so excited to see it:goodvibes

Hey!! I'm good! How are you? When is your spring break? Do you have any fun big plans for it? I'm about to post a FANTASTIC update!! ;)
What'd you think of Alice?? I'm glad you loved the TS3 preview too!! We're getting so close to its release!! :woohoo:

So basically...DISNEY WORLD IS STILL ON FOR AUGUST!! :woohoo: The only difference is that we are moving it up a week because of their school. I'm also 98% sure its just going to be Landon, Dustin, Stephanie and me because Dillan fails at life. Who doesn't want to go to Disney World, seriously? I just don't get it. So I haven't officially moved the dates up yet. I tried to call the other day and there was a half hour wait, which I wasn't going to do, so I have to try again today! But YAY! The new dates are August 3rd to the 10th! I'm so excited!!

Another great thing happened over the weekend...I got an invitation from Lauren to go back in December and stay in the WILDERNESS LODGE!! Um so yes, Disney at CHRISTMAS at the WL is so happening! I'm beyond excited to now say I have TWO Disney trips I am looking forward to!! :woohoo:

How was everyone's weekend? Did anyone do anything really exciting? I played some laser tag, went swimming a little, had some leadership training for the youth group, and pretty much just had a great time!! Landon had tons of fun too. He's getting so big, I really just can't believe it!! We had TONS of sunshine over the weekend, so Stephanie and I were actually out tanning on Saturday and Landon ran around playing with her dog. It was the cutest thing ever. Then all the sunshine disappeared and it was freezing on Sunday. Thats the thing I hate about Colorado. It should NOT be tanning weather one day and then light snow the next!! The snow just needs to be done with by now!!

I hope things are good with everyone!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banana::woohoo::dance3:

I'm so excited! It's going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I'm totally jealous though that you get to go twice this year!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :banana::woohoo::dance3:

I'm so excited! It's going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I'm totally jealous though that you get to go twice this year!

I'm so excited too!! I feel beyond blessed! I just made a ticker for our trip!! It's going to be SO much fun!! I can't wait to start our intensive planning!! This is going to be so fabulous!!

I'm so excited too!! I feel beyond blessed! I just made a ticker for our trip!! It's going to be SO much fun!! I can't wait to start our intensive planning!! This is going to be so fabulous!!

I just saw the ticker! Yay!! Yeah, it's going to be a blast... and the intensive planning will help make the time fly by!! :goodvibes

JEALOUS! I love WL. I can only imagine how much more gorgeous it will be during Christmas time. You're going to love it!!!!

I was a bum this weekend lol. Saturday I worked and we were busy, which was surprising because it was downpouring outside! And it was so windy the rain was going sideways. Sunday I just laid around all day watching hockey and bad reality tv. :rotfl:

I just saw the ticker! Yay!! Yeah, it's going to be a blast... and the intensive planning will help make the time fly by!! :goodvibes

I think I'm going to go back and scope out some people's Christmas tr's to help get myself even more excited!! I'm seriously so happy! :cloud9:

JEALOUS! I love WL. I can only imagine how much more gorgeous it will be during Christmas time. You're going to love it!!!!

I was a bum this weekend lol. Saturday I worked and we were busy, which was surprising because it was downpouring outside! And it was so windy the rain was going sideways. Sunday I just laid around all day watching hockey and bad reality tv. :rotfl:

I know, right? WL is the PERFECT place for Christmas. I'm just over the moon excited.

Your weekend sounds VERY nice. I haven't had a great lazy weekend in I don't know how long!! That sounds awesome. I love bad reality tv too! What are your favorites?

Hooray for a 2nd trip to WDW and at Christmastime!!!! You are one lucky girl. We had gorgeous weather here last week (in the mid to high 50's) and that all stopped on Saturday. We went back into the mid to low 40's with lots of rain. Madison was in the St. Patrick's Day parade yesterday and it was freezing!!! At least the rain held off so we didn't get wet. It's cold and dreary again here today, but the rest of the week looks very nice. Lots of sunshine and warmer weather.

I know, right? WL is the PERFECT place for Christmas. I'm just over the moon excited.

Your weekend sounds VERY nice. I haven't had a great lazy weekend in I don't know how long!! That sounds awesome. I love bad reality tv too! What are your favorites?

You'll have to take lots of pictures for me :) I'm planning on visiting WL while I'm down there in Oct. I just loved it so much.

Let's see...I love Tool Academy. Cracks me up. I watch Frank the Entertainer's show, The Hills is a favorite, Celebrity Fit Club. Pretty much anything that's on VH1 lol. I miss Rock of Love!

I'm good, my spring break is April 5th-9th (3rd-11th including weekends). And guess what! We *MIGHT* be going to WDW for a few days during spring break! It's up in the air right now, but since we have the AP's, it's a big possibility!

I really liked AiW, it was way less 'goth' then I had expected. I cannot wait for TS3, we're so close to the release:-)

Disney during Christmas? All I can say is LUCKY! And you get to stay at WL? After seeing Mel's pics of the WL, I'd be so excited to stay there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter