I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

It seems to be a distinguished club.

Well, I chose not to be a member of any club that would have me as a member.

Circle of life kinda thing.

It should be. We're actually going to a place we've been before. It is a Holiday Inn resort, but it has a beautiful pool area, a splash area for kids, and direct beach access. But to top it off we're staying on points for FREE and they have a deal where kids eat free at the restaurants there if adults buy meals. We'll probably go to the beach/pool and eat either lunch or dinner at the pool bar everyday so it should actually be a cheap trip too!

Not bad!

We had just spent a very rainy morning in MK meeting characters, characters and more characters and buying an overpriced child size rain poncho.

Looks like that $350 was well spent, though.

We then rode IASW

I am so, so sorry.

DD as always was excited to see the Frozen sisters.

That just sounds weird...

Despite the FP+ we actually had about a 15 minute wait to get in.

Still.. better than 90 minutes.

It was a little bit disappointing once we did. Not that the characters were bad. They also weren’t so good that I made any extra notes about the interaction, but there was no photopass photographer there for Anna.

Really? That's... I don't think I've ever heard of that.

I realize this is kind of nitpicking, but we did pay for the Memory Maker on this trip just so that we could get all our ride and character pictures. I know there are some characters that never have photopass, but when you pay for the package and use a valuable FP specifically to meet these particular characters it is a little disappointing when you don’t get the full-service experience. Like I said, it is nitpicking and it certainly didn’t ruin our experience, but it was a little bit of a disappointment.

Yep. Especially those two.

MK_PFTHBLUEA1CHAR_7579608323_2.jpeg

My fave of the bunch.

We would be at the Main Street Station before our Tink FP was ready so we decided we’d just hop on and go all the way around the park and then take it another 1/3 of the way around back to Main Street. Again, DW was pregnant so it was a good way to get off our feet for a while.

I've hardly ever ridden the train. I should ride it all the way around some time.

DW would stay on the train and continue around to Main Street. I was going to put DD in the stroller, make a mad dash to BTMRR to check her height and we’d meet DW at the front of the park.

Dedication.

We made it over to BTMRR and as she stepped up to get measured she stepped just under the bar. I started to pat her on the back and tell her that she was just a little too short. As I’m starting to think of what to tell her the CM standing there looked at her and said she was just tall enough. I looked at him a little surprised but he said her head just does touch the bar and that was good enough.

No way!! That's great! (And pretty surprising, too!)

At the time, DD was going through a phase where Tink and Ariel were her 2 favorite characters

Me too!

Awwww... Now that's a great shot.

The CM informed me that there used to be one there, but the nearest one now was either in Adventureland or Tomorrowland. We decided to split up. I took DD with me to get our FP+

So just curious. Which one did you go to?

It does look like it's cleared up quite a bit.

Nice! Three handed Tink shot.

Despite having a virtually empty park all morning, the masses were starting to stream in as we made our way up Main Street. It definitely worked out for the best that we braved the rainy weather that morning and did all that we could. It turned out to be a lot of fun.

::yes:: That's why they say to go when it rains.

But we were so close to POFQ and I’d heard amazing things about a snack that is served there.

::yes:: On my 'must try' list.

POR is really a beautiful resort and it was nice getting to see a little more of it.

::yes:: Really enjoyed my early (and late) walks there.

We got our powdered sugary goodness and set off back toward our room with a few extras to share with DW and maybe eat for breakfast in the morning.

And? How were they?

Cute shot of the two of you.

The PP photographer told DD she could go back and see Cinderella again if she’d like. She was being shy and declined the invitation, but another little girl took advantage.

Well, this gave DD some courage so as soon as that little girl finished up, DD went back over to have an extended conversation with Cinderella.

Very nice. Glad she went back. Good memories were made there.

I have no idea what they talked about. Probably princess stuff. But it was a nice experience for her to get some extra 1 on 1 time with Cinderella and I was grateful to the PP photographer for giving her that opportunity and getting some good pictures.

::yes::

Now I’ll preface this by saying that this was our second visit to CRT. Our first time, we had a table in the middle of the restaurant just across the aisle from the window overlooking Fantasyland. It was literally the perfect location and just a fantastic experience.

This time… not so much.

Oh. Too bad.

The food was fine, nothing special. Certainly not good enough to warrant the price tag.

Nope. But you're definitely not going for the food.

Thankfully DD cheered up some once they finally made their way around to us.

That's good. Otherwise... what's the point.

What's with the white under her eyes? Weird.

We ended up meeting all of them, but the visits with them were very rushed with no memorable conversation and it was just kind of… meh.

Well, that sucks. Because that is what you're paying for.

And when you’re spending close to $200 for 2 adults and a kid who ate hardly anything… well it has to be better than meh or it better be a damn magical experience. They didn’t serve us inedible food and the service could have been much, much worse. You’re obviously paying the premium to eat in the castle with the princesses anyway. Some magical interactions with them could have saved it, but we were literally in the last few tables they visited before leaving for their break and it honestly felt like they were just in a hurry to rush through and move on.

Sorry to hear that dude.

Love that shot of you two.

She thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Good!

She told me she wanted to do 5 more rides and then we can leave.

:faint:

and yet.... :hyper:

As we were walking out, there was a CM just dancing and enjoying life as she sang along with the soundtrack.

Awww.... Disney magic.

I love all of the character meets!! Especially getting a little more time with Cinderella. DD looks like she is totally in awe.

Sorry CRT wasn't the best. For as much as it costs, I'm sure that was a disappointment.

Sorry you had to wait for A&E and for the price CRT should definitely be a magical experience! Great pictures of your DD with the characters.
It wasn't the end of the world, but you're definitely paying for the experience at CRT and while it was worthwhile our first visit... it just wasn't this time.

Be Our Guest
Hollywood and Vine
Villa Napoli
Akershus
Biergarten
Rose & Crown

Hollywood & Vine

Beaches & Cream
Got em!

I'm delighted to read about another Disney vacation in your near future! It sounds like a big one too!
I'm pretty pumped although a little bit nervous about it being in the heat of summer. I'm the lead planner for the group so I've got to figure out how I want to do FP+ with the changes in EPCOT and DHS since our last trip and the potential addition of new things in AK... or not. Kind of stresses me out a little bit!

I hope DS has a successful surgery next month. A week in the hospital is no short stint, so I hope hid recovery is swift as well.
Thank you.

I'm glad DD had such a great last day in MK. She takes after you with the BTMRR love; she's be on RnRC before ya know it! Sorry about CRT, it's not a great location. I agree you're paying for location and characters, and it could totally be worse, but it should be better.
She had a blast. That day really was pretty much whatever she wanted to do. For what it costs for CRT, it's just tough to swallow when it isn't just a fantastic experience. I know perfection is a lofty expectation, but for that price I expect something close to that!

That's a bummer! You'd think they'd at least have the one take pictures of both or something. Weird.
True, but then again, since they have it set up like an assembly line to shove people through, that wouldn't even really be possible.

It's in City Hall! (Disclaimer - unless something has changed, since I didn't check last trip) I once asked at Town Square and they told me the same thing as they did you, somehow not knowing there were unmanned FP+ kiosks right across the street!
Yeah, I really don't know. I didn't look over there and in the future I plan to just use my phone!

Me too! It's been on our list a long time, but never made it there. Stayed at POR once, though, and walked over for beignets like you did.
Honestly, I think I like POR a little bit better, but there's something to be said for being the smallest resort on property.

Aw, that's great!

Sorry it was such a rough meal.
It could have been a lot worse, but it just wasn't good enough to leave me feeling like it was worth doing it. When the highlight of the meal happens before you're ever seated... well, that says a lot.

Woo hoo! Glad she enjoyed it too.

Cute pic!
Thanks

I'll stick with whatever I said before because it's late and I don't remember and can't think. :rotfl:

Whatever I said before?

Beaches & Cream
Got em!

You have legit excuses, dude.
Well, kind of. I've had ample opportunity... and just chose not to.

Finish it, or don't. In the grand scheme of life, it's trivial. Finishing it will give you a leg up on your nemesis, though.
Well, it's pretty much wrapped up now!

You'll be fine. It gets hot in Indiana too, and I'm sure you can deal with it.
True. But I'm not rushing around trying to do a bunch of attractions and if it is too hot, I just say "screw it" and sit in the air conditioning.

Keeping Ryder in prayer!
Thank you.

PTR's are overrated! I suck at guessing restaurants, though.
Meh, not bad... :rolleyes1

I just don't bother paying for Memory Maker. Then I can't be disappointed except with my own crappy photos.
Well, that's one way to look at it!

I know which one I'd choose.
You and me both. But it wasn't a solo trip, so...

Nice family shot there.
Thanks

Hmm. I thought the pools were heated.
They are. But it was raining that morning when I woke up and probably rained for a good 6+ hours with some heavy downpours at times. I'm not sure how many inches of rain fell, but it was a substantial amount. We were there just a couple of hours after the rain stopped and I figured the heater just wasn't able to catch up yet after so much rain water was added to the mix.

That's cool. Nice to have the bonus princess time.

So the Gus & Jacques table, then.
If only we should be so lucky...

Sounds like your location worked out for your needs that evening! Thanks for confirming that I don't need to book a table here anytime soon.
Well, that's one way to look at it!

Did Aurora have a football game afterwards or something?
I really don't know what that's all about. I can't say that I noticed it when we were there so I don't know if it is a lighting/reflective issue that made it show up in pictures or what?

Yes! Another BTMRR fan.
Isn't everybody?

Not bad for being asleep on her feet!
No kidding!

That's cool. I love to see that.
::yes:: Just the right amount of pixie dust.

Stay classy, San Diego!
Hey, it meant I could sit down without violating a MAN LAW. No complaints here.

Be Our Guest
Akershus (for girls)
Via Napoli (for boys)
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose (Fantasmic package)
1900 Park Fare(night of arrival)

Hollywood & Vine

Beaches & Cream
Got em!

To start off... sorry to hear the baby boy is still having some troubles. Here's hoping that everything gets better soon.
Thank you.

This exactly! except for me I get so caught up in daily homeschooling that weeks will go by before I realize I haven't been on.
Yeah... I truly love the Dis, reading TRs and chatting with everybody... but sometimes there's just so much that it feels too daunting.

Sounds exciting! party:
::yes:: We're looking forward to it!

Hey that's one way to do it! :rotfl:
Makes it easier for me! And besides, somebody else better at PTRs might come up with an idea that I wouldn't have thought of!

I know... I guess it could have been worse. We could have had a photographer and no Anna.

Its on my radar for our next trip too. {Whenever that ends up being!}
Hopefully soon!

I love this pic. There is just something pure Disneyish about it.
Thanks!

Be Our Guest, Akersush (I never can remember correct spelling for that one:rotfl2:), Crystal Palace, Via Napoli, Ohana, 50's prime time,

Tusker House

POFQ and I look forward to hearing what you think about it!

Le Ceilier
Got em!

Well, I chose not to be a member of any club that would have me as a member.

Circle of life kinda thing.
You must be a sad, lonely man.

No, I'm pretty happy with it. Honestly, they do a night time luau and show movies poolside too. Their poolside kids' activities and poolside entertainment are literally on par with Disney. We really enjoy it there.

Looks like that $350 was well spent, though.
And I don't even know why you worry about buying a poncho for a 3 year old that wants to stomp in puddles anyway...

I am so, so sorry.
Thank you

That just sounds weird...
::yes:: It does, doesn't it?

Still.. better than 90 minutes.
That is definitely true!

Really? That's... I don't think I've ever heard of that.
I've heard of it, but not often. Disappointing when it happens, for sure.

Yep. Especially those two.
::yes:: I mean at the time, what other characters had consistent 2 hour waits and ran out of FP+ before any ride in the park?

My fave of the bunch.

I've hardly ever ridden the train. I should ride it all the way around some time.
::yes:: Get a snack, hop on, sit back and enjoy!

Dedication.
Hey, it's BTMRR!

No way!! That's great! (And pretty surprising, too!)
I know. I fully expected to be told she was too short.

You have the taste of a 3 year old girl!

Awwww... Now that's a great shot.

So just curious. Which one did you go to?
Tomorrowland. It made sense. We were getting ice cream and decided to meet at the seating area in Tomorrowland Terrace to eat it. The FP+ machines were just around the corner.

It does look like it's cleared up quite a bit.
It was like a switch was flipped. The clouds cleared out, it warmed up and it was really a beautiful afternoon.

Nice! Three handed Tink shot.
Thanks!

::yes:: That's why they say to go when it rains.
Exactly!

::yes:: On my 'must try' list.
:thumbsup2

::yes:: Really enjoyed my early (and late) walks there.
It's really a beautiful resort. I've never been big on moderates since our less than stellar stay at Coronado. I kind of decided then that I'm either going to splurge and stay deluxe or save money and stay at a value, but I just didn't see any reason to pay extra for the moderate vs. value after our stay there. Just wandering the grounds at POR and POFQ really changed my mindset.

And? How were they?
I should have said. I guess my silence probably speaks volumes though. I thought they were good. I wasn't blown away by them, but I wasn't disappointed either. I'd definitely get them again if we were staying at POR or POFQ, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to get them.

Cute shot of the two of you.
Thanks!

Very nice. Glad she went back. Good memories were made there.
Yeah, it was certainly the highlight of our meal!

Nope. But you're definitely not going for the food.

That's good. Otherwise... what's the point.
Yeah... it's all about the princesses. I'm really glad that she got over whatever was bothering her so that she could at least get some pictures with them.

What's with the white under her eyes? Weird.
I don't know. I didn't notice it when we were there so I guess something about the lighting that made it show up in pictures? I don't know you're the photography expert. :confused3

Well, that sucks. Because that is what you're paying for.

Love that shot of you two.
Thanks!

She can stay in the family now.

:faint:

and yet.... :hyper:
Exactly! We were tired, but honestly, none of us really actually wanted to leave.

Awww.... Disney magic.

I love all of the character meets!! Especially getting a little more time with Cinderella. DD looks like she is totally in awe.
Thanks. It certainly isn't the norm for us, but she was having such a good time with them and this turned out to be just about the perfect day for her.

Sorry CRT wasn't the best. For as much as it costs, I'm sure that was a disappointment.
Yeah, I mean you can't expect perfection. But the problem is when you spend that much money on a meal, your expectation level rises proportionally.

Well, crap. I just half an hour multi-quoting the snot out of this and the DIS ATE my whole thing.

Starting over....

:sad:

Last edited:

Ok, going off of some memory of the things I'd commented on:

Ponches- the fit easily in a back pocket... just sayin'.

Beignets- Manna from Heaven

My favorite picture was of Little Miss on your shoulders. Super cute!

We had a similar and equally crappy, rushed experience at Akershus years ago. Never did another character meal again. Too much dough for fork out for "meh".

IN this order for pregnant women to rest feet:

1) HoP- AC AND nice seats
2) CoP- AC, sorta nice seats
3) Train- off feet, long ride.

I like Little Misses' top 5 choices for a late night in MK.

YAY for her 1st ride on BTMRR! WOOT!

What the hell happened to Aurora's eye make up?! YIKES! Go back to bed, Gurl!

Contest:

1) O'hana for arrival; VN; Mama Melroses, Hollywood and Vine, BoG, and Crystal Palace
2) Crystal Palace was the hard one for so many groups?
3) POFQ to be near the beignets! DUH
4) Beaches and Cream- going with "small here"

Do I get bonus points for not looking at everyone else's guesses? (No time!)

You must be a sad, lonely man.

Well... I've got you.

so.... yes.

And I don't even know why you worry about buying a poncho for a 3 year old that wants to stomp in puddles anyway...

:laughing: Good point.

::yes:: I mean at the time, what other characters had consistent 2 hour waits and ran out of FP+ before any ride in the park?

Exactly!

::yes:: Get a snack, hop on, sit back and enjoy!

Get... a snack.... you just made this ride go up several notches.

Hey, it's BTMRR!

Oh, I would've done the same.

You have the taste of a 3 year old girl!

Then stop licking my ankles.

It was like a switch was flipped. The clouds cleared out, it warmed up and it was really a beautiful afternoon.

#floridaweather

It's really a beautiful resort. I've never been big on moderates since our less than stellar stay at Coronado. I kind of decided then that I'm either going to splurge and stay deluxe or save money and stay at a value, but I just didn't see any reason to pay extra for the moderate vs. value after our stay there. Just wandering the grounds at POR and POFQ really changed my mindset.

We stayed at POR our first time with the kids because we knew we'd be in the pool every day... Values don't have slides.

Loved it there.

I should have said. I guess my silence probably speaks volumes though. I thought they were good. I wasn't blown away by them, but I wasn't disappointed either. I'd definitely get them again if we were staying at POR or POFQ, but I wouldn't go out of my way just to get them.

Good to know. Hoping to make up my own mind in a couple of months.
I presume they'll be the same in DL as WDW.

Hmmm... may have to compare.

I don't know. I didn't notice it when we were there so I guess something about the lighting that made it show up in pictures? I don't know you're the photography expert. :confused3

Hmmmm... Did you use flash?

She can stay in the family now.

:laughing:

The Tinkerbell meet and greet photos were great. Your DD looks so happy in them.
But a bit of a bummer about CRT. I know you can't control your kid's emotions, but perhaps if the characters were a little better the overall feeling towards the meal could have been salvaged. I guess the silver lining was that at least you didn't have DS with you and have to pay for another kid's meal.
(I did think it was sweet that she missed her brother, though. Right now, all Evie and Landon do is fight and steal each other's toys so it's good to hear there's a chance they might miss one another when they are apart. One day...)

I can't believe DD got to ride BTMRR! That's awesome!! I'm sure you were very excited to have her hit that 40" mark and ask to try it. I love how excited she looked in that shot. Just adorable. And, hey, now she'll get to experience it in the daytime in July, which is like a whole ride.

Well, crap. I just half an hour multi-quoting the snot out of this and the DIS ATE my whole thing.

Starting over....

:sad:
I hate it when that happens...

:rotfl2:

Good point, there!
It's all about the details. Although some are more important than others!

Ok, going off of some memory of the things I'd commented on:
Wow, your memory must be pretty good.

Ponches- the fit easily in a back pocket... just sayin'.
I know. We had them for us. We just didn't have one that was child sized.

Beignets- Manna from Heaven
They're good. I don't know that they're Gaston's Tavern cinnamon roll good, but they're good.

My favorite picture was of Little Miss on your shoulders. Super cute!
I liked that one too. Thanks.

We had a similar and equally crappy, rushed experience at Akershus years ago. Never did another character meal again. Too much dough for fork out for "meh".
I know. We've had some absolutely wonderful character meals, but at the prices they charge, if they even slightly fall a little flat it just ruins the experience.

IN this order for pregnant women to rest feet:

1) HoP- AC AND nice seats
2) CoP- AC, sorta nice seats
3) Train- off feet, long ride.
True. But when the pregnant woman doesn't like HOP or COP, you can just bump the train up to number 1, Peoplemover at number 2 and let's go with Philharmagic at 3.

I like Little Misses' top 5 choices for a late night in MK.
Not bad at all!

YAY for her 1st ride on BTMRR! WOOT!
She was almost as excited as I was.

What the hell happened to Aurora's eye make up?! YIKES! Go back to bed, Gurl!
I really have no explanation. I didn't really notice it when we were there in person.

Contest:

1) O'hana for arrival; VN; Mama Melroses, Hollywood and Vine, BoG, and Crystal Palace
2) Crystal Palace was the hard one for so many groups?
3) POFQ to be near the beignets! DUH
4) Beaches and Cream- going with "small here"
Got em!

Do I get bonus points for not looking at everyone else's guesses? (No time!)
Do I get bonus points for giving bonus points? :rolleyes1

Well... I've got you.

so.... yes.
I'm glad I can help!

Get... a snack.... you just made this ride go up several notches.
Well, yeah!

Oh, I would've done the same.

We stayed at POR our first time with the kids because we knew we'd be in the pool every day... Values don't have slides.

Loved it there.
There's that. But you can still get wet and splash in a value resort pool. Just not enough "extra" for me.

They probably are, but only one way to find out!

Hmmmm... Did you use flash?
Um... maybe. DW took those pictures, I think. They were taken with her DSLR. I might have taken 1 or 2 of them, but I really don't remember who took the picture, let alone whether a flash was on.

The Tinkerbell meet and greet photos were great. Your DD looks so happy in them.
::yes:: She was in a phase then where she really loved Tinkerbell.

But a bit of a bummer about CRT. I know you can't control your kid's emotions, but perhaps if the characters were a little better the overall feeling towards the meal could have been salvaged. I guess the silver lining was that at least you didn't have DS with you and have to pay for another kid's meal.
Good point.

(I did think it was sweet that she missed her brother, though. Right now, all Evie and Landon do is fight and steal each other's toys so it's good to hear there's a chance they might miss one another when they are apart. One day...)
It is something that never lasts very long, but it does make for a sweet moment of peace. Sorry to break it to you but the fighting just gets more violent as they get bigger and stronger. :rolleyes1

I can't believe DD got to ride BTMRR! That's awesome!! I'm sure you were very excited to have her hit that 40" mark and ask to try it. I love how excited she looked in that shot. Just adorable. And, hey, now she'll get to experience it in the daytime in July, which is like a whole ride.
I was thrilled that it worked out! She really did enjoy it and I look forward to doing it again during the day this summer!

They probably are, but only one way to find out!

I have not had the ones at POR, but I can tell you that Brennan's Beignets are better than the Mickey Beignets at Cafe Orleans.

Finally caught up on your report. I had put in some guesses for your upcoming trip, but now having read your update, I'm scratching them.

Your complaint about no photopass photographer at the Anna meet is totally valid!

Adorable meet with Tink and really cute family pictures on Main Street.

That is fantastic that your daughter had some extra time with Cinderella but I am sorry to hear that the meal was disappointing, especially given the cost. Looks like the princess interactions were ok, but what is up with Aurora's eye makeup? Maybe that was asked and answered, I haven't read replies.

I'm so glad you both rode on Big Thunder!

Cracking up at "Just 5 more rides"- you came close!

That's nice that you were able to connect with your wife's CP friend.

:goodvibes

July Trip info!

We are going to Disney World in the middle of the summer. We have made a total of 6 ADRs for this trip.

Our group will consist of 7 adults, a 7 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, a 2 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. One girl is very princess crazy, both love Frozen. The 7 year old boy is kind of over princesses.

As I mentioned, all ADRs except for 1 are in parks. The one not in a park will be for dinner on our arrival day when we don’t have park tickets.

One lunch will actually be a split ADR. Guys going one place, girls going another.

There is one park in which we have no ADRs scheduled at this time.

One ADR is tied to an evening spectacular.

We like to try new places, but this time around only 1 of the ADRs is a place that we’ve never been.

We scheduled several ADRs for places that we felt could be difficult to get the day and time we wanted, especially for our large group. We had all sorts of contingency plans in place for how we’d re-arrange things if certain ADRs couldn’t be obtained at the times we wanted them. We managed to get all of those without difficulty, but had trouble getting an ADR at 180+ days for a place that I wouldn’t have ever expected to have trouble getting into. We had to get creative and pick a different meal to visit this restaurant.

Our resort is one at which I have never stayed before, but it is a resort that I’ve visited in the past.

If you’ve answered already and wish to stick with that answer I’ll make note of it. If you wish to change your answer based on the details above, feel free to do so.

So, to make it official,

Questions for next update:

1. Guess which 6 ADRs we have booked for our summer trip. – 10 points each

2. Guess which ADR gave us unexpected difficulty in scheduling. – 25 points

3. Guess where we’ll be staying. – 25 points

4. I’ve made a bonus 7th ADR for just my family of 5. I don’t know if we’ll be able to use it, but it is for a small, out of the way restaurant that I’ve still never managed to visit despite getting ADRs in the past. – 20 points

Thanks for the extra hints, but it was like one of those logic problems from school.

"Scott has one sister and is standing next to the pig in the purple shirt, but is taller than the fire hydrant. What is Kim eating?"

1- T-Rex, Auskerhaus/Biergarten, Via Napoli, Be Our Guest, Tusker House
2- T-Rex
3- POFQ
4- Bonus ADR: Beaches & Cream

:teacher:

Our group will consist of 7 adults, a 7 year old boy, a 5 year old girl, a 2 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. One girl is very princess crazy, both love Frozen. The 7 year old boy is kind of over princesses.

As I mentioned, all ADRs except for 1 are in parks. The one not in a park will be for dinner on our arrival day when we don’t have park tickets.

One lunch will actually be a split ADR. Guys going one place, girls going another.

There is one park in which we have no ADRs scheduled at this time.

One ADR is tied to an evening spectacular.

We like to try new places, but this time around only 1 of the ADRs is a place that we’ve never been.

We scheduled several ADRs for places that we felt could be difficult to get the day and time we wanted, especially for our large group. We had all sorts of contingency plans in place for how we’d re-arrange things if certain ADRs couldn’t be obtained at the times we wanted them. We managed to get all of those without difficulty, but had trouble getting an ADR at 180+ days for a place that I wouldn’t have ever expected to have trouble getting into. We had to get creative and pick a different meal to visit this restaurant.

Our resort is one at which I have never stayed before, but it is a resort that I’ve visited in the past.

If you’ve answered already and wish to stick with that answer I’ll make note of it. If you wish to change your answer based on the details above, feel free to do so.

So, to make it official,

Questions for next update:

1. Guess which 6 ADRs we have booked for our summer trip. – 10 points each

2. Guess which ADR gave us unexpected difficulty in scheduling. – 25 points

3. Guess where we’ll be staying. – 25 points

4. I’ve made a bonus 7th ADR for just my family of 5. I don’t know if we’ll be able to use it, but it is for a small, out of the way restaurant that I’ve still never managed to visit despite getting ADRs in the past. – 20 points

Great rainy day !!! To top it off it actually got sunny in the end.

Sorry about no PP for Anna- that seems strange and it shouldn't be that way.
Extra time with Cindy is great but I agree if that is the highlight then I would be disappointed too.

Summer trip

Guessing Boatwrights Crystal Palace, Be our guest,Hollywood and Vine, Akershaus /Via Napoli, Sci Fi
Hollywood and Vine was hard to get
Staying at POFQ
Bonus ARD for Beaches and Cream

It doesn't get much rougher that being happy and playing then waking up 4 hours later wondering what the hell happened. That's exactly how this little guy's day went.

Surgery today was a success. Now letting him heal and keeping him comfortable while mom and dad visit with nurses and doctors we got to know well this summer. As it has been said many times it's great to see them but we really didn't want it to be this way.

Andy, just saw your update on FB a few minutes ago and was wondering how the surgery went. Glad to hear it was a success!!!:woohoo: Thoughts and prayers sent for strength and a quick recovery. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter