I Can't, I'm Not Wearing a Princess Dress! - New TR link!!!!

We did a test run coming off ECMO today and he did well with it. The surgeon wants to wait until Monday for surgery though so they're keeping him hooked up until tomorrow. He'll come off the circuit tomorrow and have surgery on Monday.
More positive signs.........great to hear! Thoughts and prayers that everything will go smoothly tomorrow!

Prayers coming your family's way for successful surgery Monday and a speedy uneventful recovery! Take care!

I'm glad to hear that things are looking okay so far, and I will definitely keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I hope the little guy's surgery goes well!

We did a test run coming off ECMO today and he did well with it. The surgeon wants to wait until Monday for surgery though so they're keeping him hooked up until tomorrow. He'll come off the circuit tomorrow and have surgery on Monday.
Great news! Thinking of you and your family often!

So happy that things are really looking positive right now. Praying for a great outcome on Monday and a better than expected recovery from it. :)

Catching up again. Congrats! He is gorgeous. So glad the surgery went well. Good luck with his continued recovery.

Jill in CO

Just catching up here Andy. Congrats on the baby and I'm glad to read that the surgery went well and he is progressing!

He's doing great today. He's off all BP meds and his heart seems to be really happy now that it isn't so crowded in his chest. He's got a little bit of lung on the left side but we're not sure about its viability yet. It will still be a long road to get him off the ventilator and eating and breathing.

He looks so GOOD!!! I know the tubes and lines can be scary looking for the non-medical folks but this little guy is looking so good! Color is great! He's alert! Swelling is down. Heart is happy which is good. Do you know about the right lung size and function. How are the vent settings?

Last edited:
You know... kidding aside. He really does look like you, Andy. So glad to hear things are going well. Long road ahead, it sounds like. But this sounds like a terrific first step!

So glad he is doing well. His color looks great. What a previous boy! He's a fighter. Stay strong. Congratulations again.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter