I can't believe I won

snoopywoodstockus

Mouseketeer
I was listening to the POD cast with more excitement than normal this morning since I was notified that I won the monthly drawing. I chose envelope #18 (DH and my anniversary) and I won the coolest prize. I won, I think I heard it correctly, a three day, two night stay at the Sheraton Vistana Resort in Lake Buena Vista :banana: If that is wrong, I am still excited. Anything you win is a treat!

I thought it was exciting when I won the T-Shirt!!!

I have been running around my work all day today telling people about the trip!!! Some of them actually listened to the Pod cast for the first time because they knew it was going to be announced. Thanks DIS Team for all you do and for providing me another opportunity to enjoy the magic.
princess:

I was the first monthly pod cast winner!!!:yay: :yay: :yay:

I won 3 days and 2 nights at the Swan & Dolphin!!:thumbsup2

Isn't it exciting!! I just love it...The DIS gets me through my day and I love Pod cast day......

I am taking my Best friend and we are attending the F & W at Epcot Oct 18 & 19th....:dance3:

No kiddos or husbands for 3 days.....:cloud9:

I can get away with this because we are doing a little family trip to WDW starting This Thursday for my Birthday......:rotfl: :rotfl:

Have fun...

Michelle

Congratulations - what a great prize :goodvibes

Congratulations!!! It is a very beautiful place - you will LOVE it!!! And VERY convenient to Sea World too....
I am appropriately jealous.

Congrats to the winners! I am very happy for you!! Enjoy and tell us all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter