I can’t see my reserved reservations!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
No matter how I try to get into my dashboard! This is January 17.

Issues all morning. Down for maintenance now. Lots of rooms showing up as there that were not. But at least system didn’t let booking happen.

Hopefully, it won’t take long to fix

System is having many problems today (Surprise, Surprise). My reservations also would not come up even when I could actually get into the dashboard. Moreover, MS is closed today for the holiday so you can't call. Thus, you cannot find out whether one of today's major problems, which has the system showing most rooms open for reservation time that was previously shown as fully booked, does not mean a royal screw up has occurred, with the system permanently taking away your reservations to allow it to show rooms are open.

Last edited:
Oh! Earlier I did see a RR room for a night I thought I had waitlisted, but I wanted to be sure it was what I wanted. So, maybe it was when things were showing up that weren’t available.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter