I came, I lurked..

tiggereyore

The laughter of a child is the light of a house
and guess what I got inspriered. Instead of sitting on the computer and staring at the elpitical I got on it for the second time today!! 3/4 of a mile total today. after the 3 miles I walked yesterday and the horseback ride, I was pretty sore this am but I dragged the butt out of the bedroom and into the office for the 1st 1.4 mile this am. Never thought I'd make it to night, worst part my DH cousin called from Miss and I had to jump off and answer the phone He thought I'd run a mile oh well I feel good. Gotta go to some stretching thanks guys.

that's one thing you really have to be careful about when you come to this board!! You might actually be persuaded/motivated to do some highbly unusual thing in your life. BEWARE- other things will follow!

Excellent! You are doing great and you just motivated me to put in some time on my own elliptical :)

Yaaaaaaaaaay Christy!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That is great news!!!! Good for you for actually USING the elliptical instead of just looking at it! ;) Keep up the great work and before you know it you will be logging MILES a day!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter